Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

21 minutes ago, sandeep said:

@sandeep

There are 50+ cases in gujrat alone which is a very small city nearby from here. 

Interestingly, no cases from Sialkot which is a commercial city with regular international flight operations. 

We needed curfew in Punjab but our PM is too weak. Even here people are riding bikes, shopping at malls as if its vacation time. Paindoo people in particular. 

10 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

We needed curfew in Punjab but our PM is too weak

The strategy is obvious - just like students in Wuhan, the Pak government has made a choice to limit its efforts and investment in fighting Covid.

"only the old and weak" will die.  Rich will take care of themselves.   This is abandonment by govt of its basic responsibilities and obligation to its citizens.  Pakistanis should ask themselves what choices they have made, the prioritization of enmity, war and military over everything else, that has led to this day.  

Its Gods grace that this virus doesn't kill large numbers of healthy young people. And maybe the heat will make it less effective anyway.  Else this could have been a lot worse for Pakistan.  

29 minutes ago, sandeep said:

The strategy is obvious - just like students in Wuhan, the Pak government has made a choice to limit its efforts and investment in fighting Covid.

"only the old and weak" will die.  Rich will take care of themselves.   This is abandonment by govt of its basic responsibilities and obligation to its citizens.  Pakistanis should ask themselves what choices they have made, the prioritization of enmity, war and military over everything else, that has led to this day.  

Its Gods grace that this virus doesn't kill large numbers of healthy young people. And maybe the heat will make it less effective anyway.  Else this could have been a lot worse for Pakistan.  

Bhai not even many young people have good immune systems. 

And we all have elderly at home, it is chaos.

Government is crazy.

Edited by Autonomous

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

@sandeep

You are wrong. Pakistanis are so used to getting screwed in the bund by everything Chinese, even the virus. They feel they have herd immunity against this Chinese virus more or less. So what’s your problem, hain ?

PakMil Mafia just built themselves yet another luxury retreat - "Officers Mess" in Multan.  Look at the luxury trappings of looteras, while Pakistanis are faced with a depreciating currency, and economic disasters.  Maybe this luxury is required so that the PakMil can celebrate its great victories of 1971 and 1999.  

@KeyboardWarrior @rock777 

Edited by sandeep

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

PakMil Mafia just built themselves yet another luxury retreat - "Officers Mess" in Multan.  Look at the luxury trappings of looteras, while Pakistanis are faced with a depreciating currency, and economic disasters. @KeyboardWarrior @rock777 

Take it easy my son  we have rsources to  get over this crisis

1 hour ago, rock777 said:

Take it easy my son  we have rsources to  get over this crisis

There are food riots in naPaakistan "son".   You may be reduced to doing the same if the British government has trouble with those benefit checks.  

The only "rsources" you have are a selected Prime Bhikhaari in chief.  who thinks his job is the same as begging for donations for first decent hospital in Pakistan 30 years ago. 

Edited by sandeep

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

There are food riots in naPaakistan "son".   You may be reduced to doing the same if the British government has trouble with those benefit checks.  

The only "rsources" you have are a selected Prime Bhikhaari in chief.  who thinks his job is the same as begging for donations for first decent hospital in Pakistan 30 years ago. 

Son  dont worry my little babythere are more food riots  in india  

20 minutes ago, rock777 said:

Son  dont worry my little babythere are more food riots  in india  

You tell yourself whatever you need to, to avoid the ugly reality.  Pakistan, entire country is bhikhari, while zamindaars in uniform keep building palaces for themselves and looting the public.  Let thousands die - after all 'life and death is in Allah's hands' - as Imran "Bhikhaari" Khan told those Pakistani students in Wuhan.

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You tell yourself whatever you need to, to avoid the ugly reality.  Pakistan, entire country is bhikhari, while zamindaars in uniform keep building palaces for themselves and looting the public.  Let thousands die - after all 'life and death is in Allah's hands' - as Imran "Bhikhaari" Khan told those Pakistani students in Wuhan.

Why are you wasting time in articulating something to him.

He seems to be as intelligent as Imran Khan

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"Partial lockdown" has been extended till 14th. This idiot Khan needs to realize that all out curfew is better than partial lockdown as people are still roaming around in party mode. Business are closed either way. 

Worst PM ever in history. 

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

"Partial lockdown" has been extended till 14th. This idiot Khan needs to realize that all out curfew is better than partial lockdown as people are still roaming around in party mode. Business are closed either way. 

Worst PM ever in history. 

He's being used.  The PakMil who actually has power is hiding behind him.  Using his incompetence and stupidity to escape accountability. 

And he's too stupid to realize it. 

I don't doubt his sincerity.  But not everybody with "good" intentions is qualified for leadership. 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

my son  first help the poor dalits  in india and protect them from draconian modi regime then i will welcome you to help your pakistani brothers

5 minutes ago, rock777 said:

my son  first help the poor dalits  in india and protect them from draconian modi regime then i will welcome you to help your pakistani brothers

"Dalits" get free admission to college in India.  Reservations for government jobs.

Meanwhile in Pakistan - Poor Pakistanis - even if they escape to Sweden or elsewhere in Europe, they cannot escape the ghulaami of the PakMil Mafia.

A Pakistani journalist who fled the country to escape death threats has gone missing in Sweden where he was granted political asylum.

Sajid Hussain was last seen boarding a train in Stockholm on his way to Uppsala on 2 March, according to the group Reporters Without Borders (RSF).

The group said it was possible he had been abducted "at the behest of a Pakistani intelligence agency".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52110702

13 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He's being used.  The PakMil who actually has power is hiding behind him.  Using his incompetence and stupidity to escape accountability. 

And he's too stupid to realize it. 

I don't doubt his sincerity.  But not everybody with "good" intentions is qualified for leadership. 

I'm sorry but i dont buy into this "good intentions" crap. It is clear that guy is power hungry and doesn't care about people.

He locked down the country while sitting over a container in Islamabad and now he realizes his "love for the poor" in case of a lockdown?

Establishment too knows that this is not sustainable. I think post Zia's extremist islamization. This is the biggest establishment jeopardy we've seen. 

As per numbers 3 million were unemployed during last 1.5 years and now this * is expressing his love for "economy" when public health is the primary KPI?

I'm sorry, but Khan is ego-filled idiot, from locking up abbasi to "leaving out" national assembly video con over corona issue, this shows his "had-dharmi" where he only thinks of himself and not the people. How can you expect him to have good intentions?

Edited by Autonomous

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

"Dalits" get free admission to college in India.  Reservations for government jobs.

Meanwhile in Pakistan - Poor Pakistanis - even if they escape to Sweden or elsewhere in Europe, they cannot escape the ghulaami of the PakMil Mafia.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52110702

son so  you  want to help your pakistani brothers i appreciate your thoughts   so n but at the moment india needs you more

condition of dalits in india

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/dalits-still-face-discrimination-in-village-where-ambedkar-started-satyagraha-1502469-2019-04-15 

journalists need your help

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/16/nobodys-protecting-indias-bravest-journalists/

and this lock down by modi might be deadly

https://qz.com/india/1828915/indias-coronavirus-lockdown-harsher-than-china-italy-pakistan/