Mumbai think tank should stop experimenting with promoting tailenders !!!

velu

35 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

It's moot who you supported when Gujarat didn't have a team.

When Gujarat got a team u should have switched to supporting them because that's where where your loyalty is.

As I earlier said what exact loyalty do you even have to Mumbai?Gujarat is your home lol

But you decided to abandon them and continued to support a team that has no connection .Please don't tell me you support Mumbai for Parthiv Patel :cantstop:

That is plain and simple Glory hunting.

And to drive the point again Who do you support in Ranji trophy ?

Don't worry we will give Gujarat our moral support for this season .We are merciful :agree:

Why would I switch  my loyalty to Gujarat when I already supported another IPL team? Abandoning doesn't even come into the equation. And ranji? Ive always supported Mumbai ever since I even started posting on ICF. You weren't even here lol. Sorry this IPL ban is affecting you. commiserations 

Why would I switch  my loyalty to Gujarat when I already supported another IPL team? Abandoning doesn't even come into the equation. And ranji? Ive always supported Mumbai ever since I even started posting on ICF. You weren't even here lol. Sorry this IPL ban is affecting you. commiserations 

So you support Mumbai even though Gujrat always had a Ranji team .

This is the practical definition of Glory hunting.

Try deflect into CSK but whatever ban we have , when we return we will support our team.Loyalty .That is.

No gloryhunting.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

So you support Mumbai even though Gujrat always had a Ranji team .

This is the practical definition of Glory hunting.

Try deflect into CSK but whatever ban we have , when we return we will support our team.Loyalty .That is.

No gloryhunting.

Lol most chuskis are Dhoni fans. You're telling me those chamchas are not gloryhunters?

3 minutes ago, Zelig said:

Narine has a wonderful swing for a night watchman. McClen nope. 

Krunal is doing well as a finisher. He should not be wasted as a pinch hitter. 

Agree .... Pinch hitters usually should be the ones that can be sacrificed so if they do well, great. if not, not a major blow  

I would not read too much in to McC's wkt 

Edited by zen

Lol most chuskis are Dhoni fans. You're telling me those chamchas are not gloryhunters?

No most csk fans are from Tamil Nadu.

And yes Dhoni fans support as too mostly because they don't have an IPL team.In Ranji they support Jarkhand etc.

That is loyalty.First to where u belong then to the player u like.

But no gloryhunting.Supporting Mumbai in Ranji :hysterical:

What exact loyalty is there lol

23 minutes ago, laaloo said:

Lol yeah right. You haven't been to Delhi in 20 years and questioning my loyalty :cantstop:

Lol when did I question? You seem to be trying to drag mein in your battle with BG, you asked me and I answered. I lived in Delhi befor, so will support them and only them. Thats it.