10 years of IPL. Who has been the best IPL captain till date acc to your????

Ankit_sharma03

Best IPL Captain till Date  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who has been the Best IPL Captain till date Acc to you????

• Dhoni
    • Gambhir
    • Rohit
    • Kohli
    • Warne
    • Warner
    • Gilchrist
    • Kumble
    • Zaheer
    • Dravid
    • Sachin

22 minutes ago, kira said:

It is hilarious and pathetic that people Sh!t on yuvi for that one innings, Yuvi single handedly won a t20 wc for us in 2007,  and still people talk crap about yuvi for that 1 innings he played after returning from cancer yet  the same fans lick dhoni's boots, the same dhoni who has been downright pathetic in t20 internationals as a player, I am not even talking about captaincy, he doesn't deserve a place in the t20 international team as a player, I can accept people criticizing yuvi but if a person Sh!ts on yuvi but is a dhoni fan at the same time then he has no freaking respect in my eyes

i am a great fan of your cricket acumen :hail:

31 minutes ago, kira said:

It is hilarious and pathetic that people Sh!t on yuvi for that one innings, Yuvi single handedly won a t20 wc for us in 2007,  and still people talk crap about yuvi for that 1 innings he played after returning from cancer yet  the same fans lick dhoni's boots, the same dhoni who has been downright pathetic in t20 internationals as a player, I am not even talking about captaincy, he doesn't deserve a place in the t20 international team as a player, I can accept people criticizing yuvi but if a person Sh!ts on yuvi but is a dhoni fan at the same time then he has no freaking respect in my eyes

I agree. In fact, in the last 2 IPLs, I believe Yuvi actually performed BETTER than MSD. I am not a fan of either and criticize both.

You have some wonder full cricketing acumen :giggle:

1 hour ago, kira said:

1st of he single handely didnt win u t20 wc, he performed in only 2 games in 2007

Gambhir, irfan, rp singh had a lot of contribution as well.......sad part in our country bowlers dnt get credit but rp n irfan deserve as much as yuvi for that WC

I agree dhoni hasnt been a gr8 t20 player n yes time to look forward for t20 format

1 hour ago, Unstable Joe said:

I agree. In fact, in the last 2 IPLs, I believe Yuvi actually performed BETTER than MSD. I am not a fan of either and criticize both.

IPL 2016

Dhoni - Runs 284 Avg 40.57 SR 135.23

Yuvraj - Runs 236  Avg 26.22 SR 131.84

IPL 2015

Dhoni - Runs 372 Avg 31 SR 121.96

Yuvraj - Runs 248  Avg 19.07 SR 118.09

Edited by StriKe

On 4/28/2017 at 8:22 PM, Cricketics said:

I picked Gambhir but could have picked Dhoni also. Not much difference. Dhoni too played huge role in bringing the best out of unknown players and the then youngsters like Raina, Ashwin, Jadeja etc who went on to become regular fixture in IPl and Indian cricket.

Shane Warne was brilliant also for his time he spent as captain in IPL.

Rohit Sharma too deserves special mention for being a top batsman as captain and leading from the front few years back as he was scoring and taking Mumbai to victories by batting extremely well for his side. Not sure his captaincy was tested a lot though with the squad and management they had, but he as an IPl player was brilliant in those middle years.

Tics, your 10000 word analysis is not upto the mark

How can Gambhir be the best captain?

He can't even hit a helicopter shot, the hall mark of a sucessful captain.

He can't even do lungi dance.

Poor choice.

3 hours ago, StriKe said:

IPL 2016

Dhoni - Runs 284 Avg 40.57 SR 135.23

Yuvraj - Runs 236  Avg 26.22 SR 131.84

IPL 2015

Dhoni - Runs 372 Avg 31 SR 121.96

Yuvraj - Runs 248  Avg 19.07 SR 118.09

KLPD for haterz again :giggle:

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Tics, your 10000 word analysis is not upto the mark

How can Gambhir be the best captain?

He can't even hit a helicopter shot, the hall mark of a sucessful captain.

He can't even do lungi dance.

Poor choice.

Mariyam Ji stop playing with the hearts of Dhoni fans. I did my part by mentioning him before they start throwing yorkers at me.