6 Aligarh Men Thrashed For Skinning Buffalo, Case Against Them, Not Mob

Haarkarjeetgaye

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Massive weaponery contains you. Look at South China sea. Vietnam and Co won it in ICJ but China still helped itself to the waters and land.

Yes me, soldiers yes but the debate was whether to buy massive weaponry, the non living ones. I am against it. Are you for it?

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

9 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Yes me, soldiers yes but the debate was whether to buy massive weaponry, the non living ones. I am against it. Are you for it?

Man, You need to read atleast few things how USSR was broken. Or figureout why Assad is surviving? Or why is the country so much torn into pieces. I dont think you are anywhere near to getting my point.

Edited by mishra

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

Man, You need to read atleast few things how USSR was broken. Or figureout why Assad is surviving? Or why is the country so much torn into pieces. I dont think you are anywhere near to getting my point.

Cold War is not like taking big weapons and attacking a nuclear power to capture it. Our point of debate is whether we should spend on those big weapons. In my opinion, it is a waste. You think we need more. very happy to disagree with you on this

6 hours ago, mishra said:

See mate. You are talking nonsense and even you know it. What do you mean by fancy toys. Do you think a nation having nuclear deterrent cant be attacked and boundries cant be redrawn? Do you think a nation having missile sheild cant be attacked? Think again! Fnd a nswer to Why do India is spending so much at maintaining and running Siachen post?

Look at state of Japan. Those buggers gave up on offensive weapon system and end result is China is annexing every part which is unoccupied. Every other day atleast 2-3 Chinese jets invade the Japanese territory. Just like people, There is no boundries or end to a nations hunger for land and power.

If you dont have offensive weapon, nations will will attack you as there is no fear of reciprocal action. This attack doesnt mean attack by fancy toys only. Boundries are easily redrawn. Indian navy is a source of concern to China. And it is already militarising Indian waters and standing right in face, be it Maldives, Bangladesh, Pakistan Srilanka. Why the hell do you think Chinese are doing it.

I can rant on and on at your stupid argument. But I cant cant make you more enlightened as you seem to already be a enlightened one.

1. Nobody has invaded japan. Chinese boats drive by in Japanese seas, their planes overfly it. Just like they do to nuclear powered, aircraft carrier possessing India.

2. The offensive weapon is for offence. Not defence. As i said, the aircraft carrier has been used a total number of ZERO times in defensive capacity during war.

3. Last i checked. only half a dozen or so countries in the world have A/C. The rest of the nations are not being invaded for lack of a 15 billion dollar shiny toy. 

4. I am yet to find ANY nation with a missile shield and nukes being declared war upon

5. India is at Siachen because its our border. 

6. You are yet to demonstrate the need for an aircraft carrier ABOVE that of money for law and order. Money for law and order DIRECTLY leads to immediate, quantifiable gains in processing, detaining and sentencing those Mao-badis who are funded by China. Your precious aircraft carrier attains nothing directly, quantifiably or immediately. 

45 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

1. Nobody has invaded japan. Chinese boats drive by in Japanese seas, their planes overfly it. Just like they do to nuclear powered, aircraft carrier possessing India.

2. The offensive weapon is for offence. Not defence. As i said, the aircraft carrier has been used a total number of ZERO times in defensive capacity during war.

3. Last i checked. only half a dozen or so countries in the world have A/C. The rest of the nations are not being invaded for lack of a 15 billion dollar shiny toy. 

4. I am yet to find ANY nation with a missile shield and nukes being declared war upon

5. India is at Siachen because its our border. 

6. You are yet to demonstrate the need for an aircraft carrier ABOVE that of money for law and order. Money for law and order DIRECTLY leads to immediate, quantifiable gains in processing, detaining and sentencing those Mao-badis who are funded by China. Your precious aircraft carrier attains nothing directly, quantifiably or immediately. 

1. Yes, thats why Japanese scramble jets everyother day.

2. Russia used its aircraft carrier to defend Assad. Just recently. Hypothetically, tommorrow US can use the same toys to help Bangladesh against India, If you havent got ur fancy toy.

Chk what happened when we faught for Bangla liberation.

3. Who cares about Papua New Guenea or Namibia, Its Our hostile neighbour who has it. Threat is from him. For example, We need a carrier to Support Afghanistan. Just in case. Our interest are located there. Not now but 10 years down the line.

4. But Russian planes have been shot down many a times by NATO. And USSR was broken. Missile defense system was about to reach Ukraine.

5. Why? We arent at war with China or Pakistan. But we know, Land will be grabbed. Like what happened in Vajpayee era. If US wouldnt have helped,And Chinese would have started supporting Pakistan, Do you think Pakistani would have been scared of your nukes.

6. No , If Borders doesnt exist, We can put law and order usp our arses. Securing borders and keepeing external elements in check is very important. Why did Indira ji went to fight for Bongs, Law and order, poverty was even more.  It used to be so bad that the last slogan I remember was Roti Kapada aur makaan.

Edited by mishra

29 minutes ago, mishra said:

1. Yes, thats why Japanese scramble jets everyother day.

And we scramble our Poseidons every day too. What is the A/C doing for us right now, again ?

2. Russia used its aircraft carrier to defend Assad. Just recently. Hypothetically, tommorrow US can use the same toys to help Bangladesh against India, If you havent got ur fancy toy.

Chk what happened when we faught for Bangla liberation.

Yes. OFFENSIVE action. India isn't planning regime changes and offensive wars. And if tomorrow the US uses its toys, rest of the world combined cannot stand up to USN. So again, your A/C in this scenario is a 15 billion dollar floating coffin.

3. Who cares about Papua New Guenea or Namibia, Its Our hostile neighbour who has it. Threat is from him. For example, We need a carrier to Support Afghanistan. Just in case. Our interest are located there. Not now but 10 years down the line.

One of our hostile neighbours (Pakistan) doesn't have it. Nobody has invaded it successfully either. We need either Iran or Pakistan to support Afghanistan. Because without boots on the ground, one carrier launched operation accomplishes Jack $hit. We also don't need 3 A/Cs to support Afghanistan.

4. But Russian planes have been shot down many a times by NATO. And USSR was broken. Missile defense system was about to reach Ukraine.

And Russia too shot down NATO planes. Don't talk nonsense. I am talking about war. Nobody has declared war against a nuclear nation since the acquisition of said nukes. A few border skirmishes/flyby buzzing and mishaps is not war. Do not obfuscate. I asked about war. Not about random one-off incidents. USSR broke itself by doing glasnost and perestroika. Not because USA shoved a military answer up USSR's rear end. 

5. Why? We arent at war with China or Pakistan. But we know, Land will be grabbed. Like what happened in Vajpayee era. If US wouldnt have helped,And Chinese would have started supporting Pakistan, Do you think Pakistani would have been scared of your nukes.

So why do we need A/C if we are worried about land-grabs ? Nobody has EVER successfully defended a land-grab with an A/C. 

6. No , If Borders doesnt exist, We can put law and order usp our arses. Securing borders and keepeing external elements in check is very important. Why did Indira ji went to fight for Bongs, Law and order, poverty was even more.  It used to be so bad that the last slogan I remember was Roti Kapada aur makaan.

So what part of securing the border is played by the A/C ? The A/C doesnt go roaming around looking for pirates or sea-lane violations. The A/C does not go roaming around defending our borders. Its STRICTLY AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON. And we are getting 3, when our whole internal system is rotting. Last i checked, Israel's border problems are far worse than ours and they don't need an A/C to defend their borders. So why do we need A/C ??

If Chinese navy is your threat, that threat is dealt with far more effectively with submarines. Not with A/C. 

And those who argue we need an offensive weapon before solving basic law and order, are wannabe nationalists, looking for toys to play with instead of building the nation. 

Like i said, every single nation with an aircraft carrier has law and order situation ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE BETTER THAN OURS. Your idea that we need an A/C before we need law and order is as laughable as building a steel wall around a rotting wooden house. Pointless wastage.

Edited by Muloghonto

Good job by these lads, I'm tired of these Jihadis and Gliberal-Leftists thinking laws don't apply to them. Maybe these state governments will actually start hiring police officers to do their jobs and prevent these filth from murdering innocent animals. These vigilantes will disappear once these filthy Jihadis and Leftists stop breaking laws.  

12 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Good job by these lads, I'm tired of these Jihadis and Gliberal-Leftists thinking laws don't apply to them. Maybe these state governments will actually start hiring police officers to do their jobs and prevent these filth from murdering innocent animals. These vigilantes will disappear once these filthy Jihadis and Leftists stop breaking laws.  

The vigilantes are the ones who are bigger criminals. Its a greater crime to assault a human than a cow. Soon we will bring the Hinduvta fascists at the doorsteps of justice too. 

On 19/05/2017 at 6:26 PM, Muloghonto said:

And we scramble our Poseidons every day too. What is the A/C doing for us right now, again ?

Yes. OFFENSIVE action. India isn't planning regime changes and offensive wars. And if tomorrow the US uses its toys, rest of the world combined cannot stand up to USN. So again, your A/C in this scenario is a 15 billion dollar floating coffin.

One of our hostile neighbours (Pakistan) doesn't have it. Nobody has invaded it successfully either. We need either Iran or Pakistan to support Afghanistan. Because without boots on the ground, one carrier launched operation accomplishes Jack $hit. We also don't need 3 A/Cs to support Afghanistan.

And Russia too shot down NATO planes. Don't talk nonsense. I am talking about war. Nobody has declared war against a nuclear nation since the acquisition of said nukes. A few border skirmishes/flyby buzzing and mishaps is not war. Do not obfuscate. I asked about war. Not about random one-off incidents. USSR broke itself by doing glasnost and perestroika. Not because USA shoved a military answer up USSR's rear end. 

So why do we need A/C if we are worried about land-grabs ? Nobody has EVER successfully defended a land-grab with an A/C. 

So what part of securing the border is played by the A/C ? The A/C doesnt go roaming around looking for pirates or sea-lane violations. The A/C does not go roaming around defending our borders. Its STRICTLY AN OFFENSIVE WEAPON. And we are getting 3, when our whole internal system is rotting. Last i checked, Israel's border problems are far worse than ours and they don't need an A/C to defend their borders. So why do we need A/C ??

If Chinese navy is your threat, that threat is dealt with far more effectively with submarines. Not with A/C. 

And those who argue we need an offensive weapon before solving basic law and order, are wannabe nationalists, looking for toys to play with instead of building the nation. 

Like i said, every single nation with an aircraft carrier has law and order situation ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE BETTER THAN OURS. Your idea that we need an A/C before we need law and order is as laughable as building a steel wall around a rotting wooden house. Pointless wastage.

so how India protects andaman Nicobar island say if attacked by China? Or border means land border only .

also you know that energy sources lie in sea bed and big nations want to own it. Russia Us UK europe all are in constant lookout and will secure the area as soon as they find it.  You want india to be zimbabwe or walk with big boys? 1/6th of world population lives on 1/40th of landmass because of Chewtiyap views like yours

Edited by mishra

46 minutes ago, mishra said:

so how India protects andaman Nicobar island say if attacked by China? Or border means land border only .

also you know that energy sources lie in sea bed and big nations want to own it. Russia Us UK europe all are in constant lookout and will secure the area as soon as they find it.  You want india to be zimbabwe or walk with big boys? 1/6th of world population lives on 1/40th of landmass because of Chewtiyap views like yours

Lol. Nobody is preventing you from going to the Sahara or the Arctic to live there. 80% of the worlds population lives on 12% of the land on this world. So your comment means nothing.

And again, tell us how 3 a/c will defend A&N better than subs and cruisers. It's because of idiots like you that spend money on meaningless crap like aircraft carriers than basic essentials like law and order that India is being hollowed out from the inside. 

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:
21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Lol. Nobody is preventing you from going to the Sahara or the Arctic to live there. 80% of the worlds population lives on 12% of the land on this world. So your comment means nothing.

And again, tell us how 3 a/c will defend A&N better than subs and cruisers. It's because of idiots like you that spend money on meaningless crap like aircraft carriers than basic essentials like law and order that India is being hollowed out from the inside. 

Ok. If your are that friggin ignorant, then i give up. Since u dint get " jisaki laathi oosaki bhains" Next time when u go shopping , leave your car with keys artached to it on roadside. See if it survives, after all there is American police and no one is opposing u to park and leave. 

35 minutes ago, mishra said:

Aside from knee jerk statements and wanting unless toys with billions of dollars, you have not provided a single credible reason why a third world country with law and order problem needs a purely offensive weapon like an aircraft carrier. An that too 3 of them. I have already explained to you that there is no defensive scenario that requires an A/C. Your and amen and Nicobar comment is laughable. We can sink ships far better and far cheaper with a sub and A/Cs are for bombardment. So we are gonna bomb A&N coz the Chinese showed up ? 

You are yet to give a credible argument and it's because of chewtiyas like you that we spend billions of dollars on useless crap like A/C but can't deliver basic justice. I also asked you to name a single country in history that had multiple A/Cs while having as deplorable law and order situation like us.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:04 PM, mishra said:

Read my last message again. I am done with absolute chewtiyaap of yours. For good

:facepalm::phehe::phehe:

I simply asked you to SHOW US WHY WE NEED 3 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS MORE THAN A MORE FUNCTIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. You failed miserably to demonstrate your premise. So go ahead, hide behind whatever nonsensical things you wish, but this thread is a testament to how people willingly waste good money over useless nonsense, in the name of 'nationalism', while overlooking avenues of better serving the nation.

26 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

:facepalm::phehe::phehe:

I simply asked you to SHOW US WHY WE NEED 3 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS MORE THAN A MORE FUNCTIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM. You failed miserably to demonstrate your premise. So go ahead, hide behind whatever nonsensical things you wish, but this thread is a testament to how people willingly waste good money over useless nonsense, in the name of 'nationalism', while overlooking avenues of better serving the nation.

If you haven't got brain cells to understand need of a offensive weapon, I can not help. BTW if you think you were making a logical case, Let me clarify, You werent. You were simply ignoring or are blind to  obvious and repeating Same stuff in 1000+ word school essay.

I havent got patience to write essays. Infact I know, even if i write then you wont agree on "this thread".

For example, When I say why Indians are living on lil land mass you talk blah blah blah. Without even for once thinking that Brits French and Spanish now own most land mass. And How?

When you say who is stopping you to invest in SAHARA and poles,  I respond you leave your car in street with keys on, You dont get simple fact that you cant leave you $10,000 car in street and expect some country to leave hundredth of Billions of investment unprotected.

Dont just claim you are smartass. It makes you look even more pathetic. Let other judge your Chewtiyap, If anyone really got patience reads your post. :laugh1:

Edited by mishra

On 5/19/2017 at 2:00 PM, Muloghonto said:

The vigilantes are the ones who are bigger criminals.

Claiming one is a bigger or smaller criminal is your opinion. You lack quantitative data. What is a fact is that vigilantism often occurs when citizens see that police can't/won't act against criminals and citizens must protect themselves and their rights.  

Its a greater crime to assault a human than a cow.

Why is a human more valuable than a cow? That is a religious belief of Abrahamists, who view the entire world as being created by their god for humans to exploit.  It is not an objective statement or something that is a scientific fact. It also isn't a Dharmic belief. Feel free to prove that one is more valuable than another. 

Soon we will bring the Hinduvta fascists at the doorsteps of justice too. 

You cannot  and will not do anything from Canada. You are unable to even stop your Canadian government from selling weapons to Saudi Arabia to murder innocent Yemenis. You have yet to give justice to native tribals of Canada for their genocide by white Canadians. You Canadians aren't even willing able to reduce your Carbon emissions, thereby contributing 

You cannot and will not do anything the next time you visit India. Your beloved so-called "secular" Indian government has yet to bring Christian fascists in the North East or Muslim fascists from Kashmir to justice for their ethnic cleansing of Hindus from multiple states. It has yet to bring the Communists from Kerala and West Bengal to justice for thousands of political murders. You aren't even able to give Hindus equal rights to education or religious freedom. 

You couldn't even bring criminals like Nehru, Indira, Sanjay, and Rajiv to justice for their crimes which you yourself would consider human rights violations. All you lot have is empty words; all you can do is give empty speeches and pen pointless poems. 

In the end, you leftists and jihadis won't be able to drag Bharat back to medieval times to fit with your barbaric ideologies, medieval mindsets, and fact-free beliefs.  Bharat has now started on her journey to join her sister civilizations of China,  Japan, et al as powerful pagan powers, free from destructive Abrahmic ideologies which have resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths and the destruction of the environment. Your backwards, barbaric goals of recreating Pakistan and/or Venezuela here will prove impotent. (See I can write speeches too:angel::finger: