Real Captain , Coach and manager of RPS !!!

velu

19 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Stems from Mumbai school of "khadoos" batting - protect your wicket and your score.

Gavaskar and Shastri have been guilty of that as well.

Gavaskar was a dasher in his university and ranji career by standards of those days he had to play like he did to suit the team of those days...brought respectability to Indian team who were now managing draws or even chasing down mammoth 4th innings targets.

Shastri too...he hit 6 6s once ...had to bog down and curb his natural instincts

sacrifice for the nation hence the term Mumbai Indians

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Gavaskar was a dasher in his university and ranji career by standards of those days he had to play like he did to suit the team of those days...brought respectability to Indian team who were now managing draws or even chasing down mammoth 4th innings targets.

Shastri too...he hit 6 6s once ...had to bog down and curb his natural instincts

sacrifice for the nation hence the term Mumbai Indians

but before that let me score a 50 or a 100 :p:

19 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

It's only the ignorant folks lacking in cricketing acumen who couldn't see Dhoni's fingerprints all over Pune's successful season :agree: 

12 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Dhoni reminds me of srk . So many loyal fans but anyone with a brain cell can't understand why anyone likes him and does not despise him !

I definitely see some similarities. Who is Dhonis Juhi Chawla? Mama?

Edited by laaloo

Dhoni reminds me of srk . So many loyal fans but anyone with a brain cell can't understand why anyone likes him and does not despise him !

Only velu is good rest all chamchas provides jokes and entertainment factor to icf lol