Anti-Dhoni brigades most used product !!!

velu

1 hour ago, velu said:

nit picking .. looks like you put lot of effors for this post :p:

He is just trying to earn his brownie points from Anti-Dhoni brigade. Have to continue to turn everything into Dhoni vs Other players to get his upvotes. Typical Kejri Logic he is following...Koi bacha lo iss insaan ko...he is becoming obsessed with Dhoni

39 minutes ago, Shunya said:

He is just trying to earn his brownie points from Anti-Dhoni brigade. Have to continue to turn everything into Dhoni vs Other players to get his upvotes. Typical Kejri Logic he is following...Koi bacha lo iss insaan ko...he is becoming obsessed with Dhoni

He is secret ISI agent :hysterical: beware of that Pakistani 

44 minutes ago, Shunya said:

CMoYGbDUkAATwCu.jpg

35 minutes ago, laaloo said:

CMoYGbDUkAATwCu.jpg

No yaar... I am not a Mumbai supporter who is a biggest Dhoni Hater who got burned by 5 monster sixes hit by Dhoni at Wankhede with mumbai crowd cheering for him and loving him... I mean that is just epic level of getting burned...I feel your pain yaar... Dont worry you have a chance to comeback again...try harder...

Just now, Shunya said:

No yaar... I am not a Mumbai supporter who is a biggest Dhoni Hater who got burned by 5 monster sixes hit by Dhoni at Wankhede with mumbai crowd cheering for him and loving him... I mean that is just epic level of getting burned...I feel your pain yaar... Dont worry you have a chance to comeback again...try harder...

We got burned by Unadkat lol. The 26 ball 40 didnt hurt us. Heck a d grade keeper like Pappu outplayed him lol. And I am a biggest dhoni hater? Lol I think you need to go out on youtube or fb. There are worse out there. And I'm not burned at all. You and other dhoni chamchas are clearly rattled lol. Taking potshots at me, some are getting personal, some are leaving the site :rotfl: 

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

What are your thoughts about the final ?

Pune has a few problems :

- Opening pair not consistent

- Thin in the batting area

-I felt Zampa was under-utilized and Shardul Thakur is still not reliable.

- Tiwarys place in the batting order, I feel MSD needs to come in after Smith and Tiwary and Christian after

If MI come into the final, would Pune have the belief to beat them 4 times in a row?

19 minutes ago, laaloo said:

We got burned by Unadkat lol. The 26 ball 40 didnt hurt us. Heck a d grade keeper like Pappu outplayed him lol. And I am a biggest dhoni hater? Lol I think you need to go out on youtube or fb. There are worse out there. And I'm not burned at all. You and other dhoni chamchas are clearly rattled lol. Taking potshots at me, some are getting personal, some are leaving the site :rotfl: 

What are you saying? All I see is you trying hard to change all topics in Dhoni vs Others in most of the threads here. And as I see you have been doing it for long and even than most of the Dhoni fans are here and supporting the man and his teams. So don't see anybody taking it seriously. Chill, isn't it all fun and trolling for you? 

10 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

What are your thoughts about the final ?

Pune has a few problems :

- Opening pair not consistent

- Thin in the batting area

-I felt Zampa was under-utilized and Shardul Thakur is still not reliable.

- Tiwarys place in the batting order, I feel MSD needs to come in after Smith and Tiwary and Christian after

If MI come into the final, would Pune have the belief to beat them 4 times in a row?

Pune has clearly punched above its weight thanks to the whole team. Nobody could imagine this before the start. This is what mental toughness does and hence I feel MSD plays a big role in it. He is that shield who sucks the pressure and gives a push to others. 

Its hard to imagine changing the order with 1 last game to go. I feel Tiwary should continue at 4 if we are 2 down before 10 overs. If not, he can come later. Also Smith has not fired much with Bat in last few games, I see him playing a powerful knock in finals. Its Smith and MSD who needs to perform big in the finals, whole batting is dependent on them.

Bowling wise, we will continue to perform better than expected. I feel bowlers are the real reason for them winning this season. Have to give them credit.

Having said that, definitely MI cannot lose 4 times in a row. But whoever can handle the pressure will come out on top.

10 minutes ago, Shunya said:

What are you saying? All I see is you trying hard to change all topics in Dhoni vs Others in most of the threads here. And as I see you have been doing it for long and even than most of the Dhoni fans are here and supporting the man and his teams. So don't see anybody taking it seriously. Chill, isn't it all fun and trolling for you? 

Huh? Where have I done this for a long time? And I brought Yuvi into the discussion because some fans have suggested dropping him based on recent scores and I have shown that Yuvi has outperformed Tony bhai in that same series. And I'm assuming trolling is fun for everyone. And this is not even close to what happened last year. If I feel that Tony bhai is relevant to the topic, I will post it. There are options to report the post. Go and report the post.

1 minute ago, BeautifulGame said:

Can u ignore Mamtaji's Bengali state tour with the IPL trophy? :giggle:

Cheering for Goenka.....he can gloat with his trophy and ......yes wait for it......wait for it it is coming......you know what it is........:) :) :)

Never mind you know the pic I am going to post :giggle:

Cheering for Goenka.....he can gloat with his trophy and ......yes wait for it......wait for it it is coming......you know what it is........:) :) :)

Never mind you know the pic I am going to post :giggle:

The picture MSD has the "Been there done that " look?

Please do that.Looks like king of the jungle among a bunch of excited kids.

Thanks for sharing it in advance :nice:

@sscomp32 @Sidhoni are what you call market movers in stock market....it's like a stock has good earnings and financials and still doesn't even move up a bit or just evens out because of all these market movers :giggle:

i get get so many reputation points each day but my reputation meter doesn't move thanks to them neutralizing my posts by down voting 

@sscomp32 @Sidhoni are what you call market movers in stock market....it's like a stock has good earnings and financials and still doesn't even move up a bit or just evens out because of all these market movers :giggle:

i get get so many reputation points each day but my reputation meter doesn't move thanks to them neutralizing my posts by down voting 

In other words they are the two sides of weighting scale in the hands of Lady Justice who balance to the unfair world of ICF

Great service rendered :hatsoff: