Congrats MI for winning the 10th IPL

Magneto

11 hours ago, Shunya said:

Ji huzur, you can continue to support Goenka for all your future interests in cricket. I will continue to back the players and the team. Just enjoy the day, the winning feeling is awesome and finally Pune will have a trophy.

And by players and team you mean one MSD

4 hours ago, New guy said:

And by players and team you mean one MSD

We are supercool like MSD. We don't get ruffled by misguided souls. :aha:

Will continue to support MSD in his teams in IPL. Sad to see Sachin fans, trying to stay relevant, had to choose Goenka over other Indian players for their cricketing interests. 

29 minutes ago, Shunya said:

We are supercool like MSD. We don't get ruffled by misguided souls. :aha:

Will continue to support MSD in his teams in IPL. Sad to see Sachin fans, trying to stay relevant, had to choose Goenka over other Indian players for their cricketing interests. 

few fellows are yet to recover from that special CENTURY :phehe:

17 hours ago, Shunya said:

Ji huzur, you can continue to support Goenka for all your future interests in cricket. I will continue to back the players and the team. Just enjoy the day, the winning feeling is awesome and finally Pune will have a trophy.

As predicted, Pune didn't win. If you would want to support the players and team, don't be a blind bhakt. This is in reference to your future team - CSK.

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

As predicted, Pune didn't win. If you would want to support the players and team, don't be a blind bhakt. This is in reference to your future team - CSK.

Sure you better support Goenka further after IPL and ask him to buy another team. Atleast you will have something to cheer for. Let us support our players and teams. MSD continues to inspire lot of cricketers like others in past. There would not be any shortage of players to feel proud of. 

Just now, Shunya said:

Sure you better support Goenka further after IPL and ask him to buy another team. Atleast you will have something to cheer for. Let us support our players and teams. MSD continues to inspire lot of cricketers like others in past. There would not be any shortage of players to feel proud of. 

What is this juvenile 'Ask Goenka to do this? Ask Goenka to do that?' Is anyone asking you to ask Dhoni or Srini Mama anything?

Your only player is MSD. Once he is gone, you'll be sitting in a corner and sulking, because you don't care about the rest of the players. And yes, your fixer team is gonna be back. So be happy with it instead of pretending to support Pune and lecturing people around. 

2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

What is this juvenile 'Ask Goenka to do this? Ask Goenka to do that?' Is anyone asking you to ask Dhoni or Srini Mama anything?

Your only player is MSD. Once he is gone, you'll be sitting in a corner and sulking, because you don't care about the rest of the players. And yes, your fixer team is gonna be back. So be happy with it instead of pretending to support Pune and lecturing people around. 

Let's see if interests of Cricket Enthusiasts still finds fortune with Srini not so powerful. :phehe: But would've been better if this disgraced team never played after a lot of enthusiasm shown by owners. :sad: 

4 hours ago, Magneto said:

So you will decide what others will  or should do? Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Aur chill kar, I thought this is IPL forum, what lecturing and all. If you don't like something, take up with moderating team or ignore the IPL forum. 

I was really impressed with Bumrah's bowling. In my opinion he should be the first bowler selected for our limited overs teams from now on. 

Both Pandya bros have shown to be good limited overs all-rounder prospects. 

Rohit seems to have gotten into some form, which will be important for the CT. 

Rana looks like a good prospect for a possible number 4 position in limited overs.  

Karn Sharma also looks to be back in form. He can bat a bit and is a leggie, so he could be on the India radar. 

12 hours ago, Shunya said:

So you will decide what others will  or should do? Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Aur chill kar, I thought this is IPL forum, what lecturing and all. If you don't like something, take up with moderating team or ignore the IPL forum. 

No, only MSD bhakts can decide... :popcorn:

Yes, this is the IPL forum, so don't bore us by repeating the same 'I love my MSD' and 'I love my MSD' a billion times. Be more fun...

No, only MSD bhakts can decide... :popcorn:

Yes, this is the IPL forum, so don't bore us by repeating the same 'I love my MSD' and 'I love my MSD' a billion times. Be more fun...

They are worst kind of fans... Do you think they'll support the whole team in CT? All they care is about that Pony Dhoni...

They keep on hating players whom Dhoni himself hated.. like Umesh, Saha etc... Just like AAPTards & Kejriwal..,

Their whole Cricket World revolves @ Dhoni...

Now you'll see more AAPTardic comments like Burn, Rattled etc.

5 hours ago, asterix said:

They are worst kind of fans... Do you think they'll support the whole team in CT? All they care is about that Pony Dhoni...

They keep on hating players whom Dhoni himself hated.. like Umesh, Saha etc... Just like AAPTards & Kejriwal..,

Their whole Cricket Works revolves @ Dhoni...

Now you'll see more AAPTardic comments like Burn, Rattled etc.

If we don't go far in CT, Kohli will get roasted by these chamchas lol. Come on Kohli let's win CT and rattle these chamchas. :isalute: