Pakistan winning this CT.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

Quick question @Praggy... who's creating the match thread for tomorrow's match and hopefully the final? I would prefer you guys go with a 100% record and a "big match player" :agree: 

I dont know man. My record is perfect but only in IPL. I may have created some test matches and I think we won both of them. Not sure about odis. It's bangla so it doesnt matter really. Maybe @asterix can create it?

Imran Khan lifted the WC on March 25th , 1992 was approx. a week before Ramzaan April 4th, 1992.

now in 2017, June 18th is a week before June 25th, 2017!!!!!

This is one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard. They are not even close. 1992 was a week and a half difference. How can this be destiny?

Good one. You seem to be applying lahori logic very nicely.... :laugh1:

Last time I checked 24th September 2007 when India played against Pakistan in ICC WorldT20 finals, it was Ramadan again!!!!!! 

Almost a similar comment was made 10 years ago on the eve of the finals by Shoaib Malik, "Imran khan won it in Ramadan in 1992. I will win it in 2007". 

The memorable scorecard:aha::giggle::giggle::bow::hatsoff:

Reposted from the match thread.

Edited by sarcastic
31 minutes ago, Praggy said:

Imran Khan lifted the WC on March 25th , 1992 was approx. a week before Ramzaan April 4th, 1992.

This is one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard. They are not even close. 1992 was a week and a half difference. How can this be destiny?

can u explain then how pak have progressed thus far? after being rank outsiders. it is destiny.

don't count exact number of days. its happening in Holy month of Ramzaan. its easy to see that Pak are destined to win the CT.

I am an Indian fan but I am sorry to give u this bad news

5 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Good one. You seem to be applying lahori logic very nicely.... :laugh1:

Last time I checked 24th September 2007 when India played against Pakistan in ICC WorldT20 finals, it was Ramadan again!!!!!! 

Almost a similar comment was made 10 years ago on the eve of the finals by Shoaib Malik, "Imran khan won it in Ramadan in 1992. I will win it in 2007". 

The memorable scorecard:aha::giggle::giggle::bow::hatsoff:

Reposted from the match thread.

ok this gives me some hope :)

Edited by Reddysaab
1 hour ago, Reddysaab said:

Last time they won WC in 1992 it was Ramzan, this time again its Ramzan.

it is destiny

Indian fans - prepare to lose graciously

WOOOOOOOOOOW

ARe you the REDDYSAAB from TMS Forum - 10 years ago when India Beat Pak 4-1 in Pakistan in the Bilateral Series....you were quire active there ?

1 hour ago, DGBOSS said:

ARe you the REDDYSAAB from TMS Forum - 10 years ago when India Beat Pak 4-1 in Pakistan in the Bilateral Series....you were quire active there ?

ya I am THE REDDYSAAB from TMS, the all time legend. ya I was active back then. :wp2: even now I post with some TMS oldtimers at worldofcricket.net 

7 minutes ago, Reddysaab said:

ya I am THE REDDYSAAB from TMS, the all time legend. ya I was active back then. :wp2: even now I post with some TMS oldtimers at worldofcricket.net 

By God what a series that was...Dhoni smashing the Pakistanis all oevr the park...Early days of Dhoni !!!!!!!!