Hafeez and Junaid may revert to chucking

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Weep, keep weeping.

Whilst the rest of the world is in awe of Pak bowlers skills, some of you are crying :hysterical:

The used pitches helped Pak utilise reverse swing.

Anyway, reverse swing or not..India will handle it.

Their is something fishy in their. Sooner or later Pakistan will be caught pants down

17 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

really? lol come on man. Let's say even if they chuck, what will the Indian administration do? invade the pitch during the game? lol...and i don't mean to give u a tit for tat reply, but i guess PCB should watch out of bumrah chucking his yorkers? this thread to be honest is not of great quality.

Pak schooling 1:

chucking is when:

your elbows straighten to a greater angle than allowed, when straightening it uses the motion like baseball throw instead of cricket bowling which is done with a straight arm. Bumrah is the least chucking action possible. 

46 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Pak schooling 1:

chucking is when:

your elbows straighten to a greater angle than allowed, when straightening it uses the motion like baseball throw instead of cricket bowling which is done with a straight arm. Bumrah is the least chucking action possible. 

No point banging your head on the wall... it's akin to "bhains ke aage been bajana" :giggle: 

If they don't understand the difference between chucking, i.e. elbows bent, and a side arm slingy action a la Bumrah & Malinga where the elbow remains straight but the arm is side on instead of straight, you know you are talking to idiots.

I understand the comment regarding Hafeez, he does have a very dodgy action and it's actually a bad thing for Pakistan. His bowling is average and his batting is terrible, so he's actually taking up a spot and hurting the side.

As for Junaid, I've watched some videos of his action on youtube, including a spell where he bowled some beautiful inswingers against Kohli and Sehwag a few years ago. I honestly can't see what is suspicious about his action. If you slow down and pause at the point of release his arms is pretty straight. In fact there are a ton of bowlers who have more bent arms than him.

I'm sorry to say OP, I think you're wrong on Junaid.

As for the ball tampering accusations. It's not the first time I've seen his happen, when Pakistan get the ball reversing they are accused of tampering, even though with all those cameras 20+ of which at least 5 are always on the ball, nothing untoward has been found.

It's crazy because I don't even think they've got it to reverse that much, just a tiny amount and yet here people are questioning it.

I think since no evidence has been found of them tampering and probably won't either, if 20+ cameras have no evidemce and if you don't have any evidence, I think you should accept this is Pakistani bowlers executing their skills better than the other bowlers in this area.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

Pak schooling 1:

chucking is when:

Really? Well then if you are able to somehow spot junaid khan chucking through ur naked eye...then unless you have a blindfold of bias on, you can surely spot bumrah's effort Yorker balls.

IMG_1020.PNG

5 hours ago, bones said:

As for the ball tampering accusations. It's not the first time I've seen his happen, when Pakistan get the ball reversing they are accused of tampering, even though with all those cameras 20+ of which at least 5 are always on the ball, nothing untoward has been found.

It's crazy because I don't even think they've got it to reverse that much, just a tiny amount and yet here people are questioning it.

I think since no evidence has been found of them tampering and probably won't either, if 20+ cameras have no evidemce and if you don't have any evidence, I think you should accept this is Pakistani bowlers executing their skills better than the other bowlers in this area.

Lol no need to explain yourself...if you have bias, you will have bias. Can't change it. 

On 6/15/2017 at 1:56 PM, Gollum said:

Indian team management should monitor these 2 carefully. Big game for Pakistan, their biggest in many many years. Out of desperation these 2 may start chucking. We saw how they would chuck in critical moments in their Australia tour, may see a repeat again. Honestly no matter how good a batsman is, once the bowler starts chucking it gets very difficult. We need to be wary, bottom line.Our opponents aren't really known for their integrity on the field....ball biting, ball/pitch tampering, claiming dropped catches, old habits die hard.

FYI I am being paranoid for a reason. In the 2014 WT20 finals, Senanayake chucked his way to a match winning spell where he tied down UV. He was subsequently banned after that match but the damage was done. 

Good job in having the excuses ready for losing the mega final to auld enemy. Morgan must be proud.

30 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Really? Well then if you are able to somehow spot junaid khan chucking through ur naked eye...then unless you have a blindfold of bias on, you can surely spot bumrah's effort Yorker balls.

IMG_1020.PNG

where is the video, post it. A picture does not show or prove chucking. His elbow has to straighten more than a certain degree, as in it has to be bent and he has to straighten it as in a throw, generate power with his elbow straightening action. Its legal to generate power by rotating his arm at shoulder sockets which he is appearing to be doing in the picture.

5 hours ago, bones said:

I understand the comment regarding Hafeez, he does have a very dodgy action and it's actually a bad thing for Pakistan. His bowling is average and his batting is terrible, so he's actually taking up a spot and hurting the side.

As for Junaid, I've watched some videos of his action on youtube, including a spell where he bowled some beautiful inswingers against Kohli and Sehwag a few years ago. I honestly can't see what is suspicious about his action. If you slow down and pause at the point of release his arms is pretty straight. In fact there are a ton of bowlers who have more bent arms than him.

I'm sorry to say OP, I think you're wrong on Junaid.

was his elbow visible, odds are it was not he wears full sleeves, so one can not say.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

where is the video, post it. A picture does not show or prove chucking. His elbow has to straighten more than a certain degree, as in it has to be bent and he has to straighten it as in a throw, generate power with his elbow straightening action. Its legal to generate power by rotating his arm at shoulder sockets which he is appearing to be doing in the picture.

here is your elbow straightening. 

5 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

bumrahs arm goes backwards beyond 180degrees ,chuck is under 180degrees ,this video doesnt show even the hyper extension ,what the uploader is pointing to is the cocked wrist which malinga doesnt have and calling it as chuck 

Don't really care about the wrist. What that video shows is the elbow straightening, is it under ICC limits? I don't know. Same way as you don't know if Junaid chucks or not. 

3 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

How is that chucking? It's just his forearm going behind due to the arm speed.

That video is further proof. You can clearly see his elbow straightening. I am not saying he chucks or not, leave that matter to ICC. Junaid and Bumrah both have not been called out by ICC yet, but if you think Junaid chucks then you should sure as hell create this discussion on bumrah also.

Edited by Pak_cric
2 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

That video is further proof. You can clearly see his elbow straightening. I am not saying he chucks or not, leave that matter to ICC. Junaid and Bumrah both have not been called out by ICC yet, but if you think Junaid chucks then you should sure as hell create this discussion on bumrah also.

lol dude his elbow has to be in bent more with ball ahead oh his shoulder plane in order for it to straighten, hehe man you guys are thick.

i see now the source of your world vs pak, pak is victim attitude is real for you people, its because you are challenged intellectually..feel sorry man i thought it was a clever put on tilll now.

Edited by Vilander
6 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

The only way he can generate pace through that goofy action is by chucking.

If you don't use other arm for leverage you will be a trundler like Tanveer.

lol ambiguous, social-proof, availability -cascade --- chatting with pakistani posters is like a virtual classroom on how not to be biased.