Worst defeat ever

2 hours ago, StriKe said:

That's why I am losing respect for this game day by day. Sometimes I really feel that every match, series and player who scores runs is all fixed by ICC and different boards. It's all become about money and fame...whatever means to achieve it.  

I won't be shocked if doping is widely prevalent in cricket and all these boards and icc are in collusion and deceiving the whole world including doping agencies.

Edited by WC2011INDIA
11 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Ofcourse, you win and you lose some. You make same guys heros when they win, and you ask for their heads when they lose. It is one of those big losses, and as a fan and human, it is upsetting. Then you see these guys laughing along makes you think if that they are in team for wrong reasons. 

Explain what wrong reasons you feel players may be in the team for?

Fame? Money?

I find kohli laughing around after a humiliating defeat very irritating.I really hate it.

He has chan8ged.

The kohli of a few year back would be far too angry to be making a fool of himself like this.

He showed more anger and angst after losing matches for rcb and here he is giggling around like a fanboy after such a humiliating defeat.

Edited by beetle
3 hours ago, Sachinism said:

Explain what wrong reasons you feel players may be in the team for?

Fame? Money?

You have to play certain # of matches in order to keep getting money from Sponsors hence not retiring when you can't perform upto the level. 

Few days back, Lebron James lost to Warriors, Did i see him laughing with Durrant and Curry? Have you ever seen anyone losing final in major tournament and laughing during ceremony? 

I have never seen an Indian team having this comfort level with losing a Final in major tournament and that from Pakistan. It seems like they know no heads will be asked after defeat, things will go back to normal. Indian cricket was never this ok with defeats, it started only after Dhoni was given long rope after humiliating losses.

This is what  defeat looks like: 

23-2007worldcup.jpg

22 hours ago, Gollum said:

Losing an ICC finals to Pakistan, never thought I would see such a day. This has been a pathetic spineless performance. I don't think I can bring myself to watch another cricket game in my life. I am done with this effed up game, SCG 2008 and 0-8 weren't this painful. 

My post in the other thread:

Honestly, I was on the verge of tears! I mean it's fine losing games of cricket, it happens. It's fine losing to Pakistan, it happens.

But to lose to Pakistan and that to in a final of a major tournament, which we were defending, amplified the defeat.

We were so confident, we always beat Pakistan, it would be a cakewalk. Their batting is **** and our batting would smack 350+. The fans leaving early, some of the signs in the stadium were even taking the piss out of Pakistan. 

And then, we didn't just lose, we got absoloutely humiliated and trounced! 180 runs! 180 runs! That's three trebles on a dartboard ffs!!! Has there ever been such a big margain of victory in a Pak v Ind encounter before? If not for Pandya, it would have been a defeat by 200+ plus runs! To our arch rivals!

Not acceptable and up there with 96 SF and 2007 humiliation. 

Guys stop acting like plonkers . Kohli was just b big gracious in defeat and put to one side his arrogant image . Yet gets slaughtered 

was desprwte to win and give 100per cent . Anyway who states different is frankly an idiot . 

We lost amd and he accepted it like a gent . That's what separates cricket from other idiotic sports played like yobs e.g. Basketball 

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

You have to play certain # of matches in order to keep getting money from Sponsors hence not retiring when you can't perform upto the level. 

Few days back, Lebron James lost to Warriors, Did i see him laughing with Durrant and Curry? Have you ever seen anyone losing final in major tournament and laughing during ceremony? 

I have never seen an Indian team having this comfort level with losing a Final in major tournament and that from Pakistan. It seems like they know no heads will be asked after defeat, things will go back to normal. Indian cricket was never this ok with defeats, it started only after Dhoni was given long rope after humiliating losses.

This is what  defeat looks like: 

23-2007worldcup.jpg

You learn over time to not get carried away with wins and not to get depressed over losses.

**** happens. He was pissed off when he got out. He was upset sitting alone in the dressing room. How long do you want him to be depressed? Till you learn to deal with your emotions like an adult?

I'm sure you can find photos of Kohli looking sad from yesterday if you looked hard enough