How do Indian's rank this defeat?

Oh come on yaar. SL have lost 4 finals in row since 2007 to 2012 including 2 WC Finals and 2 T20 Finals. Did u feel for them? Some how they came over jinx. U guys just lost 2 finals. Even we lost in T20 WC final due to poor shot of Misbah. But we bore it. This happens in cricket. This is not the worlds end. Just need to bear.

I am putting this on destiny.. i can't dissect this in any other way.. pakistan were destined to win..  everything got aligned for them after first game defeat... rain in SA match, few crucial drops against lanka, used pitch against England, out on no-ball in final... etc..

This was not Talent Vs Talent.. this game was Talent Vs Destiny.. just like '92 WC.

In recent past, i was pissed at WC'15 semi final defeat against Australia.. 

1 hour ago, Hyderabadi Tiger said:

The embarrassment, the humiliation I had to experience yesterday is something I will never forget. This was in our hands, both hands were already on the trophy, we just needed to lift it

Team india, I hope you are reading this because you broke my heart, my passion and my reason to keep moving forward in life. I needed motivation from you guys to keep me going in life. You didn't screwed me, you screwed the entire great nation of India. You shameless bunch should forget about coming back anytime soon. Be glad that your going straight to West Indies because you aren't worthy of stepping foot on the mothers soil

I don't know how long will it take for me to come out of my shell but its going to be a long time, that's what I know. Kohli you are the worst indian captain. Give your captaincy back to Dhoni. This is all karma, you BCCI disrespected Dhoni and this is what you get for doing that

a spoiled brat can never be a leader and that's what is Kohli. All you accolades are down the toilet. You always fail in Finals for us when it matters the most. Pakistani team gave you a life and you wasted it. Shame on you

I'm ashamed of myself and my team 

Care to give more detail on this? You gotta draw line between Sports and Life... If a defeat hurts you like this the you should stop following cricket this way.. It aint good for your health..

9 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Ok, now that the dust has settled. Lets discuss.

It is horrible seeing your team beaten in such a manner. Yea I celebrated the victory, but I also feel bad for the Indian lads..I am a massive fan of Kohli, Pandya & Bhuvi. I am not one to put down a team that is already down. Pak fans know about the pain of being beaten by your arch rival.

So where does this defeat rank amongst other defeats? I am hearing it is the worst ever? How is the media back home reacting?

pakistanis showed their spirit, it felt bad that India lost, but pak played good cricket and showed great spirit and after the first game they looked like underdogs so it was a bit epic.

What is see is that for them their hate is for real reasons, they really hate Hindus and think its righteous may be this propels them to play like maniacs. Beside this, India played ****, did not have the correct team had spinners, made tactical errors. So yeah pak did well, India did bad, but overall its still just a game. 

it is  a big defeat, 2003 wc was the worst as it was a WC. This is right up there because of the way pak outperformed but India did play well to reach the final so yeah, there you go very very big defeat. Have fun pak fans.

2 hours ago, Hyderabadi Tiger said:

The embarrassment, the humiliation I had to experience yesterday is something I will never forget. This was in our hands, both hands were already on the trophy, we just needed to lift it

Team india, I hope you are reading this because you broke my heart, my passion and my reason to keep moving forward in life. I needed motivation from you guys to keep me going in life. You didn't screwed me, you screwed the entire great nation of India. You shameless bunch should forget about coming back anytime soon. Be glad that your going straight to West Indies because you aren't worthy of stepping foot on the mothers soil

I don't know how long will it take for me to come out of my shell but its going to be a long time, that's what I know. Kohli you are the worst indian captain. Give your captaincy back to Dhoni. This is all karma, you BCCI disrespected Dhoni and this is what you get for doing that

a spoiled brat can never be a leader and that's what is Kohli. All you accolades are down the toilet. You always fail in Finals for us when it matters the most. Pakistani team gave you a life and you wasted it. Shame on you

I'm ashamed of myself and my team 

you need to calm down, there are only 8 countries that play cricket and we will play each other again, not all pakistani people are out to humiliate you they just won a game and they know it, its 11 people on either side and how they play on that day. you definitely do not sound alright.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

lol i see a pattern, some of the boisterous posters seem to e coping well and honest ones seem to have taken it a bit more real. Seems to give a template for Indian fans haha. But the one good thing is Ind-pak cricket will be fun again.

I doubt it. It's one thing to be angry "online" and in actual life. This match was not a WC, it's a final and cup lost but not the worst thing. Any WC loss in much more hurtful.

36 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you need to calm down, there are only 8 countries that play cricket and we will play each other again, not all pakistani people are out to humiliate you they just won a game and they know it, its 11 people on either side and how they play on that day. you definitely do not sound alright.

8 best teams in the world you said it. This was our moment to engrave the history books with india as undisputed champions. Last CT victory wasn't satisfactory because most games were rain effected and the final was a complete joke. This year we had the chance, got a Flat Track who is our bread and butter to win games and we failed

If I don't get in depression then I don't think I'm normal 

8 best teams in the world you said it. This was our moment to engrave the history books with india as undisputed champions. Last CT victory wasn't satisfactory because most games were rain effected and the final was a complete joke. This year we had the chance, got a Flat Track who is our bread and butter to win games and we failed

If I don't get in depression then I don't think I'm normal 

100% agree brother i am so upset n hurt by losing to Pakistan in global final.

I had all my college friends around watching n how could we lose in such a pathetic way.

Pakistan victimised n brutalised us.

our worst ever loss to them. nearly 200.runs n people saying dont overreact calm down.

it happens.

not losing to number 8 team like this.

we played like u-19 team against Seniors.

where were all our IPL rockstars. they only care bout money thats why Kohli was laughing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yaar! My saturday team has few Pakistanis, Before the semis, I said them, Bangla game will be walk in Park and when we reach finals, then not just two white balls,  ICC should let you guys bat two innings just to make it interesting. I mean I was totally behaving like n00b til yesterdays end of first 30th over. :doh:

Paying the price on whatsapp. Will have to see them in person on saturday.

thats why shouldnt fraternise with pakistanis they hate us to our core.

we can never be friends

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There's no coming back from this now. We lost the biggest Indo-Pak match in history, and lost by 180 runs !!!! Unless we beat them in a WC final, no use. No point supporting these jokers, they don't care. Indian cricket is finished, Kohli has made it quite clear that he doesn't care about India or Indian fans. Servicing Pak cricket team and being their butler is his sole mission now. I have no problem with that, but he should leave cricket, change his nationality and become their servant. What MSD couldn't do in 8 years with his foolish captaincy, Kohli has done it within 6 months. His cheap runs and cheap wins won't fool me anymore, nor Ash-Jaddu's exploits on doctored Indian pitches. RIP Indian Cricket Team.