Kumble-Kohli communication had stopped six months ago

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

then please make sense yourself!

I dont believe their issues were cricket related and because Kumble is a hard task master. Because Kohli is one of the hardest working cricketer in the world. His diet, his passion for fitness are immaculate. He has given up on Punjabi food for years. There was something else between the two, something personal.

I dont think any one is suggesting Virat is not hardworking , thats very unlikely . Most likely its his buddies and him wanting to make an exception for them .

28 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I dont think any one is suggesting Virat is not hardworking , thats very unlikely . Most likely its his buddies and him wanting to make an exception for them .

Kohli is an emotional person, so, there might be issues with him when it comes to saying bye bye to old guards, very unlike Dhoni who was far more practical and had no hesitation in keeping seniors out once he thought there time was up.

13 hours ago, Finer said:

Not sure how the dispute started but i have fair inkling.

The dispute is like marriage. Both want to be husband at one home but only one get to be husband. In essence, both ego might be clashing with each other over one team. It is authority issue i feel.

Dont forget the Saasu  (BCCI sharks) in this melodrama . 

Beta( VK & gang)  not happy with Bahu (AK)

in the meantime Bahu crosses the line as per Saasu .

Saasu  wants  Bahu to be thrown out. Starts chugli with Beta .

Beta gets emboldened and shouts  T***Q, T***Q , T***Q   3 times . 

Game over !!!     

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

then please make sense yourself!

I dont believe their issues were cricket related and because Kumble is a hard task master. Because Kohli is one of the hardest working cricketer in the world. His diet, his passion for fitness are immaculate. He has given up on Punjabi food for years. There was something else between the two, something personal.

I think it was bad man management plus difference in generation.

Kumble may have been a good coach cricket wise but was uncomfortable as a person .That matters when the team is touring year round.

The news that when the big 3 met and told him about the issues kohli had with kumble...he called those issues non issues, makes one wonder if kumble put serious effort at getting along .

How can issues that resulted in non communication for 6 months be  called non issues.

I feel things were not one sided.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Kohli is an emotional person, so, there might be issues with him when it comes to saying bye bye to old guards, very unlike Dhoni who was far more practical and had no hesitation in keeping seniors out once he thought there time was up.

Personal issues and emotional things  of a player should not have any bearing on national team . 

It can't  be that our National team kaptaan is very emotional , so he can't let go  his punjabi  bhai !

What is the result of it . You  will end up with 39 yr old  deadwood  in 2019. Blocking chances of deserving  youngsters.

This is disaster which will hit us .  

He is the national team captain , there is no place for personal attachments .

Emotions ko ghar pe peti me rakhe , captain ka kaam karna hai