We support Virat Kohli over Kumble !!!!!! Gather here !!!!!

Who created this thread???? You dumb a@@@@ f@#%&&rs kohli don't have 1/4th of cricketing sense that kumble had, he is getting exposed ever since kumble was sacked!! Kumble was the REAl reason of success , his sacking was the darkest phase of our cricket surpassing even fixing saga of 2000 for me and this dumb beef-witted duffers have created a thread on it?? I never knew lol.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Who created this thread???? You dumb a@@@@ f@#%&&rs kohli don't have 1/4th of cricketing sense that kumble had, he is getting exposed ever since kumble was sacked!! Kumble was the REAl reason of success , his sacking was the darkest phase of our cricket surpassing even fixing saga of 2000 for me and this dumb beef-witted duffers have created a thread on it?? I never knew lol.

Cancer patient.. Now translate that unknown programmed language to English please:afraid:

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, beetle said:

If news articles are to be believed...the CAC were talking to him for 4 hrs on the final day instead of letting him concentrate on the match .

If any of that is true  then the CAC needs a kick too.

With so much **** happening in the background, not really surprised at the result.

Thinking about it, why would the CAC have talked and tried to convince Kohli on the last day of Champions Trophy? - Unless Kohli was saying they will boycott the final if Kumble is extended as a Coach. Otherwise I see no reason why anybody would have a 4 hour conversation before a Final match.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Kohli stopped listening to him by then. 2 days before the F he abused Kumble and then went against Kumble's suggestion to bat 1st.

Rubbish, Kumble has always favoured batting second. Kumble also did not want to pick Kuldeep, Kohli was in favour of Kuldeep's selection. 

Just now, Gollum said:

All news come after the public disagreeement. Clearly, some stories have been twisted to support Kumble and bank on hungry, angry Indians. Kohli is the guy who actively supports Kuldeep. Remember, he pushed for Kuldeep and Chahal in limited overs cricket. He also pushed for the inclusion of Kuldeep in the test squad in the first place.

Now remember that Kumble has always wanted his teams to bat second. Also remember that under Kumble, Ashwin and Jadeja were probably the most negative bowlers of all time. Now understand that Kumble, being the micromanager that he is, probably advised the Indian bowlers to the most negative lines of all time. Hence deduce that kumble did not have a winners' mentality, something that Kohli detected. 

41 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

All news come after the public disagreeement. Clearly, some stories have been twisted to support Kumble and bank on hungry, angry Indians. Kohli is the guy who actively supports Kuldeep. Remember, he pushed for Kuldeep and Chahal in limited overs cricket. He also pushed for the inclusion of Kuldeep in the test squad in the first place.

Now remember that Kumble has always wanted his teams to bat second. Also remember that under Kumble, Ashwin and Jadeja were probably the most negative bowlers of all time. Now understand that Kumble, being the micromanager that he is, probably advised the Indian bowlers to the most negative lines of all time. Hence deduce that kumble did not have a winners' mentality, something that Kohli detected. 

Though of responding but nah don't want to waste my time on Bunty's employees. Send our regards  brickbats to him, will ya !!!!