WTF is this series???

On 27/06/2017 at 2:36 PM, rkt.india said:

West India benefit series by BCCI after ICC set back. They have obliged WI board by sending a full strength squad. No stars, no sponsors.

Hmm this is the reason for full squad..

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Cant recognize anybody in this team! what happened to Bravos, Pollards, Gayles, Samuels' of the WI team. This team looks like WI A team playing Daddy team of India. Daddies scoring like it is 1984 all over again..251/4 :hehe:

251 was great total for that pitch,if we stretch then it was only 270 odd oitch even agnst quality side

2 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I was being sarcastic

And so was I. Obviously a team that couldn't chase 189 against that attack has no excuses to hide behind such as not properly "executing" shots (as Kohli said - he is growing more like Dhoni; processes, etc)

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

And so was I. Obviously a team that couldn't chase 189 against that attack has no excuses to hide behind such as not properly "executing" shots (as Kohli said - he is growing more like Dhoni; processes, etc)

I have been critical on their over confidence of chasing, so much so that our beloved kaptaan chose to chase against Pakistan in a high profile final.

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

I have been critical on their over confidence of chasing, so much so that our beloved kaptaan chose to chase against Pakistan in a high profile final.

kohli thinks he is dravid or something, but when dravid was captain and we chased many totals, we had many players close to their peak - SRT and Sehwag providing brisk starts, and a middle order capable of consolation (Dravid) and finishing (Yuvi and MSD). Now, most of these factors are inapplicable.