"India are scared of our team": Shahryar Khan

Yup the Indian team is getting their prescriptions filled for sleeping pills and anti anxiety pills because of this intense fear of the Pakistani team 

Maybe that's why our players look half sleepy on the pitch - they are drugging themselves because of Pakistan and shahryar khan 

Edited by bleaf27
12 minutes ago, crictoy said:

We are not begging and will not beg to any coward nation specially to End-ians. No way man no way. You people are good at home only and for Ipl

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Since you begging went phail against us, now you have taken your begging to the ICC - you want the ICC to give you some Khairaat  because "End-ians" are not playing with you.   Boohoo.    Playing cricket with India is a privilege that PCB doesn't deserve at the moment.  Clean you **** up, behave yourself for a few years and then we'll think about it.

10 hours ago, AhmedArzoo said:

Lol its so obvious a lot of Indians are still in pain after the defeat even though they try their best to hide it. Hilarious. 

Too bad its gonna hurt for a long time since its gonna be a while since we meet again :)

looks like you are speaking from experience :laugh:

Lol its so obvious a lot of Indians are still in pain after the defeat even though they try their best to hide it. Hilarious. 

Too bad its gonna hurt for a long time since its gonna be a while since we meet again :)

lmao its been 3 weeks nearly. Yet you are the only still going on about it. You beat us well done. But these pathetic statements from your chairman show Paks minnow level aukat.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As are not begging and will not beg to any coward nation specially to End-ians. No way man no way. You people are good at home only and for Ipl

lmao u should have told Shehryar Khan this. For the last 2 years he has been begging BCCI for a tour. Crying about the MOU. He has been this biggest beggar yet now he has been rejected multiple times by BCCI. He is releasing this statement in bitterness.

We are not begging and will not beg to any coward nation specially to End-ians. No way man no way. You people are good at home only and for Ipl

it reminds me of Pak fans taking this fake moral high ground during the Big 3 takeover and praising PCB for their "moral anti-India stance". Then once BCCI offered MOU to PCB. PCB dropped their so called moral stance.