Pakistan fast bowling factory

16 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

When I look at bowlers I don’t look for just pace its also the effectiveness. Ruman Raees may not be quick but to me he is a nice thinking bowler who can bowl variations. 

Welll the boast from your compatriots is of factory producing 95 mph speed monsters who India can never match . Well this is not true as evidence suggests for quite a while india has the faster bowlers . 

Anyways raees maybe decent . Can’t comment . Frankly if bowlers can clock 85 to 90 with great control and skill that the main thing. Genuinely raees May a bit to slow but time will tell . Talha looks a bit pacer . Let’s see how they develop . But neither of them all in fast category 

10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I don’t think in this day an age you actually need to be very fast to take wickets. Due to a lot of cricket and flat pitches fast bowlers don’t really have it easy. What you need as a fast bowler is decent pace, decent line and length, vairantions, and most important of all the ability to bowl under pressure. Swing is nessacary for the new bowl. We are horrible with using our new bowl.

Wel agree but do think 80 to 82 is too slow . Need to operate a lot in 86 to 90 to be the best 

do think yesterday years speeds over hyped. They would be no quicker then modern day Bowlers no matter what the tales say 

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

When I look at bowlers I don’t look for just pace its also the effectiveness. Ruman Raees may not be quick but to me he is a nice thinking bowler who can bowl variations. 

I thought all other pakistani posters bragged about how strong and quick you guys are.

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah 86 to 90 seems like a fair speed amount. You go any faster than not only will you lose control but get smacked harder to reach the fence quicker. Hence why good line and length is so important.

Probably the most fair assesment. It is a combination of control and speed.

Exactly the same as heavy bat and hard swing. Need both.

19 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

We will only play teams that are in front of us. Fact is you guys generate more money so you will be the popular choice to play while we won’t be. My analyze is directly related to the type of bowlers these two are nothing more. Like even Wahab can take wickets against top teams. But due to him having pace he sacerfices line and length. This is the same type of bowler I see in Yadav. In your team I am sure even a guy like Wahab would be a champoin. Its understandable really.

No, Wahab wont make it, because at domestic level, our batters will feast on him. And if somehow he made it, by end of a series, opposition would have scored so much off him that we will have to drop him for good.

Yadav keeps on improving on his line and length. He started with pace that caught Aussies offguard, then by next series, he was studied by Aussies and they decimated him. That was the point i was making.  I agree that he still hasnt got that control to get a banana swing, but honestly, I blame BCCI for that. Feckers cant employ a decent person who really understand and impart the dynamics of cricket ball movement in air. I still think, you can get a Buvi or Bhuvi+ from any bowler as long as the coach is good. I am sure one day Bhuvi will make a absolute genius of Bolwing coach.

Yadav is naturally a fast bowler. He get the speed without cranking. On contrary Wahab does cranks up when trying the speed, and on top of that Wahab has issues with his runup.

27 minutes ago, Khota said:

I thought all other pakistani posters bragged about how strong and quick you guys are.

A good pacer never starts with loosener, but at a pace around atleast 133-135K with absolutely perfect line to gauge the swing/seam on that day. And then he just keeps varying his speed between 135K to his say max and exploiting the condition if their is any assistance and by third over of his spell, batsmen are either siurviving or he has knocked them off. Problem is none of our pacers ever did that apart from Kapil paaji. People who saw him do  remember LBW disssmissal he used to get so often with new ball.

Edited by mishra
On 07/11/2017 at 1:05 AM, maniac said:

I feel sad in a way for guys like the @the don etc...they are brought up in a country where there are no icons....look at the scientists,movie actors,industrialists and sports stars in comparison to Pakistan that India have produced .

Their biggest star and icon is obviously Imran Khan who no doubt was a great cricketer.

Now when Likes of Imran STD Khan says things like mountain men being great athletes and super phhhhhast...these guys buy into that.

Hear Shoaib Akthar speaking...stuff like staar bano etc...WTF does that even mean? What kind of an advise is that to begin with for a youngster?

Afridi is an icon and probably future minister and he has made misogynistic and racist statements,cheated blatantly and he is an icon.

Wasim and Waqar have settled abroad away from Pakistan.

The rest who are decent blokes like Inzi etc look like they just came out of closing a deal at a Terrorist Convention.

I mean no wonder adjectives  like meat eaters, world class,superb genetics etc get thrown around just like that.

:rotfl:

this is below the belt :phehe:

54 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

these losers had quickened up the video to make ghulam mudassar look this fast ,i was watching him live in a t20 match recently, no where near as quick

check a bit of it here

He certainly is quick. In the first video, check the carry he is getting as that pitch is pacey and bouncy and that yorker was quick.  Second video pitch is slower. 

On 15/11/2017 at 9:07 PM, MultiB48 said:

these losers had quickened up the video to make ghulam mudassar look this fast ,i was watching him live in a t20 match recently, no where near as quick

check a bit of it here

He's coming back from an injury and has had his action altered by serial action changed Aqib.