Twitterati unimpressed with Shardul Thakur wearing jersey number 10

velu

29 minutes ago, mishra said:

No, Its not I am saying. Its what is standard practice.positions  like 1,5,7,9,10 are generally also identified by their jersey.

Apart from Maradoma and Pele, no one is footballing great just because of performance for country.

So what they are football greats and according to sachin chamchas so called Legend's jersey should be retired.. 

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

Misraji....Bot ko kabhi kabhi ek do biskoot phekne ka...that’s about it....If you indulge too much with him it’s not good for your sanity :)

You are called retarded virgin bot for a reason :giggle: lived up to it..  whats next feeding food to furniture:phehe: buddha lost his brain cells. @velu

18 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

So what they are football greats and according to sachin chamchas so called Legend's jersey should be retired.. 

:afraid: I dont want to discuss football cos I dont want Rasgulla wrath on Maradona and Pele too. Cos a subset of Sachins ninteies fanbase may be fan of these greats too.

58 minutes ago, mishra said:

:afraid: I dont want to discuss football cos I dont want Rasgulla wrath on Maradona and Pele too. Cos a subset of Sachins ninteies fanbase may be fan of these greats too.

Are you reffering to yourself :no: would have never quoted if I knew if you are one of those from sachin fanbase. 

It's a sad day :ahhhhh:

7 hours ago, maniac said:

It won’t become a tradition....well if someone else can reach the same stature as Sachin to make it a tradition,then I welcome that.

If sachin tommorrow it will be Dhoni, kohli. Also why start with sachin ranjit Singh, Sunil gavaskar, anil Kumble and Kapil dev. Did these guys achieve any less than sachin ?

9 minutes ago, gattaca said:

If sachin tommorrow it will be Dhoni, kohli. Also why start with sachin ranjit Singh, Sunil gavaskar, anil Kumble and Kapil dev. Did these guys achieve any less than sachin ?

Yes none of these guys are considered  the best in their country leave alone one of the greatest cricketers of all time.

Hell Gilchrist has a statue outside one of the Aussie stadiums and even Darren Sammy has a stadium named after him...these 2 are not even considered the greatest cricketers produced by their country...maybe Gilchrist can make it to top 10 Aussie cricketers but even Sammy has been honored and people have a problem with a frickin jersey being retired :facepalm:

Edited by maniac
2 hours ago, maniac said:

Yes none of these guys are considered  the best in their country leave alone one of the greatest cricketers of all time.

Hell Gilchrist has a statue outside one of the Aussie stadiums and even Darren Sammy has a stadium named after him...these 2 are not even considered the greatest cricketers produced by their country...maybe Gilchrist can make it to top 10 Aussie cricketers but even Sammy has been honored and people have a problem with a frickin jersey being retired :facepalm:

So Kapil dev , anil Kumble not considered best in the country ?