I learnt more than half of my batting from Dhoni !!! - Pandey

velu

Any and all mods who are reading this (I would open a thread on this but am too damn lazy):

Given that our ODI/ 20:20 middle order is messed up and we are likely to see one uninspiring performance after another from our #s  4-7,  ICF should institute our proprietary appropriate awards for Indian players and nominate suitable candidates every game.  

ICF+ Haldiram's Halwa Award For Batting ("Because You Were Too Busy Scarfing Down Our Halwa To Up the Run Rate").

ICF+ Manikchand Gutka Chewers' Citation For Fielding ("Jackass, Were You High On Our Gutka When You Missed That Catch/ Fielding"?).

ICF+ KamaSutra Accolade For Bowling ("You Bowled So Badly, Your Parents Should Have Used One Of Our Fine Products")

ICF + Ibuprofen (Side Effect - Flatulence) Distinction For Slow Running Between The Wickets ("Perhaps Eating Ibuprofen Will Give You The Gas To Propel You Faster")

38 minutes ago, Khota said:

Can you explain that. As you are well aware I have been called the dumbest poster on this site so I need more help then others.

The inside joke is that whenever velu gets trolled hard in his own troll thread, he starts/threatens to start spamming the thread using one word in order to save face. He then asks/makes his pet poodle to follow his lead, who obediently follows his master. Pathetic and hilarious at the same time :rofl:

37 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

The inside joke is that whenever velu gets trolled hard in his own troll thread, he starts/threatens to start spamming the thread using one word in order to save face. He then asks/makes his pet poodle to follow his lead, who obediently follows his master. Pathetic and hilarious at the same time :rofl:

we saw this  in that thread :p:

ps:-

you came to troll by asking some stats about dhoni , but end up asking where you got triggered infinite number of times :rotfl: 

Edited by velu