If there was to be a 4th format in cricket- What would it be?

How fast, how much more rupees one can earns, more important than 4th format now.BCCI WANTS somenew venue vs NZ and Australia so more ticket they can sell, good idea to selling more tickets

hell with any format,they wants to make sure WI,BD,ZIM,AFG OR IRE Loose their test status

so india,aus and England gets more money.

21 hours ago, Texy said:

I don't know abt a different format but CURRENT ODI 50 overs is wayyyyy too long and has become boring. Need to shorten it to 40 overs or less to make it more exciting. Cricket needs to evolve with time. 

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

Make odi 30 30 ...300 would be the 400 runs now. And 6 over each.

30-30s won't be much different from 20-20s.

A separate format has to have some meaning.

I, personally, and many others I know, just love the 50-50 multi-nation tournaments..... especially the WCs and CTs. ( much more than World T20s ....  as 20 over cricket is a gamble and does not necessarily favour the better teams.)

I would prefer more 3-nation or 4- nation 50-over tournaments, which would give more meaning to the matches.

My 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

30-30s won't be much different from 20-20s.

A separate format has to have some meaning.

I, personally, and many others I know, just love the 50-50 multi-nation tournaments..... especially the WCs and CTs. ( much more than World T20s ....  as 20 over cricket is a gamble and does not necessarily favour the better teams.)

I would prefer more 3-nation or 4- nation 50-over tournaments, which would give more meaning to the matches.

My 

yeah ODI fatigue could be more because of JAMODI bilaterals than he format itself.

an unlimited test. make both teams play until result is achieved... it would be amazing :giggle:

imagine the sl vs ind test where jaya scored 340. unlimited test would have enabled people like lara to score 600-700

Edited by Vijy