Yadav's 71-4 or Kumar's 55-0? What would you rather have in ODIs?

Lannister

23 minutes ago, Lannister said:

What a turnaround :hatsoff:. I am never going to speak ill of him again.

I easily mistook him for one of Dhoni's chamchas, but he's a rare breed who doesn't want things to go easy. 

He himself realized that once kohli took over, his days were numbered unless he increased his pace and became more attacking. He has the same hunger kohli has for runs. I am just happy kohli also realized this and didn't write him off

33 minutes ago, Lannister said:

What a turnaround :hatsoff:. I am never going to speak ill of him again.

I easily mistook him for one of Dhoni's chamchas, but he's a rare breed who doesn't want things to go easy. 

Bhuvi is hard worker, absolutely no doubt that clown ex captain was holding him back for whatever reason, no coincidence bhuvi flourished the moment ex captain retired.

20 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

:phehe::phehe:

:p: dhoni the great in Bangladesh 2015 openly criticized bhuvi in pc by calling him a smart bowler who is bowling to survive in other words a selfish 

Can't find a clip but in one off odi vs srilanka bhuvi was trying to bowl inswing to lefthander but was not getting it right and bowled two consecutive wides the great mahi immediately shouted something like this "abbey bhuvi tu swing-wing chhhod sirf siddhey daal"