Bhuvneshwar Kumar Gets Engaged To Girlfriend Nupur Nagar

vvvslaxman

15 minutes ago, someone said:

Stop being so sensitive over some forum posts. Their family knew each other, and nothing wrong over such "arranged" scenarios.

It's more of a comparison with other industries like Bollywood where majority stars have "love" marriage.

Sensitive?  Think you are projecting a bit there, "someone".

You made a judgy comment based on your interpretation, I made one based on your comment.  Stop taking it so sensitively. :p:

12 hours ago, someone said:

Stop being so sensitive over some forum posts. Their family knew each other, and nothing wrong over such "arranged" scenarios.

It's more of a comparison with other industries like Bollywood where majority stars have "love" marriage.

Alot of B stars also have had arranged marriages..Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, AB jnr, etc.

Girls are clever....it's not like she would've said NO to him? Even if he looked like Amit Mishra....  I mean c'mmon he's rich, big big cricket star, famous.....check, check & check....she probably said yes the min she got introduced....don't let that gravy train pass. She looks average at best...so lucky her. 

14 hours ago, Texy said:

Girls are clever....it's not like she would've said NO to him? Even if he looked like Amit Mishra....  I mean c'mmon he's rich, big big cricket star, famous.....check, check & check....she probably said yes the min she got introduced....don't let that gravy train pass. She looks average at best...so lucky her. 

Texy uncle is jealous :p:

Did not know you felt that way about doe eyes:nevermind:

Edited by beetle

14 hours ago, Texy said:

On a serious note, it works both ways.

If the guy wants a girl who should get along with his family , then marrying someone who is known to the family and from similar background and tested by family for compatibility makes sense for everyone around.

If you want a cow for the family , you shop around for a cow...not a cat because if you try to tie the cat in your house, she will scratch a few eyes out.:whine:

It is not just the girls who are clever ....even guys are.:bebored:

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Alot of B stars also have had arranged marriages..Shahid Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, AB jnr, etc.

And they were all over 30s. Whereas many more cricketers do arranged, when younger. Guess it's not a taboo in cricket compared to Bollywood.