Why are Indian test bowlers quicker than Pakistani bowlers?

Nikhil_cric

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ok on Topic. < tries to keep a serious face still breaking out within with laughter from the damage that pak fans boys were handed in prev posts >

Indian Fast bowlers in last test series.

59af01c185290_11.thumb.JPG.88dfd8de0e0f054fd0c247ee3cd20a33.JPG59af01389d6d6_31.thumb.JPG.ebbad14761a390e7a66df894adc7d03c.JPG59aeff1881fca_32.thumb.JPG.383913400d51de5ebefec12833444680.JPG59aeff12343fc_21.thumb.JPG.671ed5e04f12aa987ab5d8bec679b397.JPG59aeff14446f0_22.thumb.JPG.44253d0af01599ae7feddda9539988e4.JPG59aefed30d422_12.thumb.JPG.dcb9582d490825adbef69418e33a32bc.JPG

Pak bowlers...lol

image.png.802fff1cc301d91333b1730b6e6acdc6.png

This proves my point. Even Hardik Pandya has good average pace. Better than frontline pacers from PAK. 

17 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Hahahaha....why is Pakistan producing  Trundlers after trundlers..

Jk

Sohail

Amir

Ruman

There are so many of them... What went wrong???? :facepalm:

Nothing. They never had express pace bowler like sohaib. Others wer just like Indian bowlers nothing extrs.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Nothing. They never had express pace bowler like sohaib. Others wer just like Indian bowlers nothing extrs.

Agree akhtar was a freak, we have no answer to akhtar but rest of them are similar to our pacers in terms of pace and skills but recently their standard have fallen so deep that they are churning out one trundler after another :facepalm:  amir,Abbas,sohail,ruman,jk,rahat Ali etc. Just look at that Abbas man trundling @124kph lol  even zhulan goswami bowls faster than that.

16 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Sami was express pace. 

@bold: Nope our bowlers were not like the Indians nor they are even now. There is something different about them the world sees but you. If Indian bowling was so great than there is no reason for them to be like the Windies of the 80s and Australia of 2000s. Akthar was not our last great bowler. The others after him were great to.

stats.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

So let me get this straight in your eyes Indian pacers were always good as Pakistani’s and despite all that they could never dominate cricket like the great West Indies or Australia?

you said there were great pakistani fast bowlers after Akthar ( Akthar was fast but no great) i just asked to show stats. Also i asked you why your people can not compete with Indians in athletics and contact sports. Not too sure what you are on about otherwise.

I liked Akthar . Fun guy . Did not bow to inzi trying to turn pak team in to taliban 11. Live life how he wanted it . Entertaining to watch 

but defo illegal action 

anyway it’s al past . Current pak attack medium fast . And slower then India

Can you guys ever discuss cricket without dragging in taliban/terrorism? Grow up man.
I liked Akthar . Fun guy . Did not bow to inzi trying to turn pak team in to taliban 11. Live life how he wanted it . Entertaining to watch 

but defo illegal action 

anyway it’s al past . Current pak attack medium fast . And slower then India

Medium fast? Hasan & Amir are medium fast? Stop lying to yourself man.

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Sami was express pace. 

@bold: Nope our bowlers were not like the Indians nor they are even now. There is something different about them the world sees but you. If Indian bowling was so great than there is no reason for them to be like the Windies of the 80s and Australia of 2000s. Akthar was not our last great bowler. The others after him were great to.

Please can you name one? You were winning games because of your Saeed 30 degree Ajmal rather than pace attack.