Do we need to witness *this pos* SL team do a Historic First Ever win on Indian soil?

fineleg

9 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

just bat the day out and get the moral edge for the second test.

Agreed, good that we have got to a much better position in this Test now, hopefully last day we get some good batting practice for our top and middle order bats. I really dont want SL to win any Test in this series.

12 minutes ago, beetle said:

This Sri Lankan team is not pos :no:.

Well I wrote pos when I was a bit flustered. But certainly they are one of the weakest Lankan teams ( Tests) compared to when Sanga and Muralitharan and co, or even in past when Ranatunga or Aravinda DeSilva Roy Dias folks.

Edited by fineleg
9 minutes ago, fineleg said:

Well I wrote pos when I was a bit flustered. But certainly they are one of the weakest Lankan teams ( Tests) compared to when Sanga and Muralitharan and co, or even in past when Ranatunga or Aravinda DeSilva Roy Dias folks.

You should count till 100 , breathe in breathe out before starting a thread.:p:

2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Well she was so excited seeing india not do well she simply could not stop herself . Pure adrenaline rush 

The best thing was during the England series last year. She made a post/thread when India were 9 down in the 4th test and said India was all out. We ended up with 20 more runs. Classic whineleg for you.

7 hours ago, fineleg said:

But not too sure why you are always pessimistic, makes very poor reading borderline irritating. Just curious are you a guy or a lady ? i might cope better with your threads if you are a lady, as your sport fandom is not on the feeling of winning paradigm then its more on seeing your team do well.