Potential trouble for MSD...

asterix

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Lots man. How do I keep a track of it now? The last one in Lannister's thread where he was discussing about Dhoni's pets and his usual BS.

Those must have been deleted by one of the admins and they are hardly the chamchas as you are referring to.

9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Lots man. How do I keep a track of it now? The last one in Lannister's thread where he was discussing about Dhoni's pets and his usual BS.

Not really...do you see how Pakistani trolls are given a lot of leeway here...in fact tell me this honestly...If mods were biased and deleting posts how the f does the poster Rasgulla  have so many posts? You don’t even have to be biased to delete his posts...the minimum level  consciousness of quality control would have been enough,so I don’t know were you are getting this deleting posts from unless they were really abusive on a personal level.

Edited by maniac
28 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Downvotes and me? lol

BTW please continue entertaining us. You and the other chamchas should post more. Its pure comedy gold. Super fun.

Have a laugh at that clown bot and move on.. :giggle: If you want to trigger.. post a pic of sharavopa.. He will choke himself 

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

Not really...do you see how Pakistani trolls are given a lot of leeway here...in fact tell me this honestly...If mods were biased and deleting posts how the f does the poster Rasgulla  have so many posts? You don’t even have to be biased to delete his posts...the minimum level  consciousness of quality control would have been enough,so I don’t know were you are getting this deleting posts from unless they were really abusive on a personal level.

If people like you can exist this long after attacking those poor new users and posting same old crap like lunge, bot blaj jdjfhhd djdhrb rest of them are nothing. :phehe: This AI to troll mod rescue..is like Trump saying he isn't Racist and he treats everyone equally. 

Edited by Rasgulla
16 minutes ago, maniac said:

on behalf of all the mods and our team ,  i can guarentee that we are not biased :police:

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Allright, fair enough, let moderators decide on it. 

But talking about Rasgulla and his posts is little hypocritical. Far worse quality posts from lot of people are being allowed day in and day out here. And you keep repeating the same thing about Rasgulla this, bot that, chamcha this, chamcha that in every thread. Unnecessary riling up people in the name of Dhoni hate is there is every thread and then blaming it on Rasgulla for trolling is hypocritical. 

6 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Allright, fair enough, let moderators decide on it. 

But talking about Rasgulla and his posts is little hypocritical. Far worse quality posts from lot of people are being allowed day in and day out here. And you keep repeating the same thing about Rasgulla this, bot that, chamcha this, chamcha that in every thread. Unnecessary riling up people in the name of Dhoni hate is there is every thread and then blaming it on Rasgulla for trolling is hypocritical. 

He is part of that worse qualify posts gang.. Biggest hypocrite around:giggle: so don't expect any sensible reply from people like that.. There is a reason I troll fools like that. You prob get better argument talking to a wall than a diluted hypocrite like him. 

Edited by Rasgulla