Lankans are the biggest crybabies. BCCi should send them back home

Cricketics

10 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Bowling for 2 days in such condition is completely different

Yar entire UP is equally bad... Majority of Indian cities are hazardous.... Trust me as I am super sensitive to pollution.... It's not that bad right now...only coz it's day time.

People are turning this into pride issue. Indians players are conditioned in these type of pollution. Its stupid logic of asking others to follow our standard of living. Get over the false pride and look at the real issue. Delhi and other parts around it are choking and needs attention quickly. Match will go on, but I am actually happy that now the real issue can be brought to limelight. 

11 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

@express bowling @King Tendulkar @Cricketics Do you guys think these conditions are good enough for playing cricket?

I defo think it’s ok to play . I was there last month for a week in Delhi . Did not even notice 

but to live long term defo awful etc 

but for one one week visit no issues imo 

let me ask question . If Lanka has us 80 -8 would they have masks on and want to go off ?

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Our players were wearing masks as well. What do you think their intention was?

My objection is not to Lankans complaining about the air or wearing masks

The issue here is ..... going on and on about it despite the umpires turning down their requests

If still not happy then walk off but don't disrupt the game in a dramatic manner .... like a bowler walking off after bowling 5 balls ... stopping the game time and again 

22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

My objection is not to Lankans complaining about the air or wearing masks

The issue here is ..... going on and on about it despite the umpires turning down their requests

If still not happy then walk off but don't disrupt the game in a dramatic manner .... like a bowler walking off after bowling 5 balls ... stopping the game time and again 

Agree with this, pollution an issue, but as usual snivelling behaviour as usual from SL.

This nation has no courage or balls, always use backhand tactics, either just walk off or play on after lodging a complaint, but just turned whole thing into a charade with on/off on/off antics