Last day finish at Adelaide-Who will win?

SK_IH

Last day finish at Adelaide-Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Last day finish at Adelaide-Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2017 at 02:39 PM

14 hours ago, sandeep said:

There's a big difference between bowling under lights, and bowling in the afternoon.  Cummins is one of my favorite bowlers at the moment, he's a freak, who can and does conjure up jaffas out of nowhere quite often - but the reality of pink ball and day night test matches is that, outside of a few periods, the sessions tend to be quite batting friendly.  If England can hold their nerve, they have less than 200 runs to get, and 2 more decent batsmen left to bat.   Not saying its easy, but its doable.  A lot easier than what India almost chased down at Adelaide a couple of years ago.   

I could have responded to you yesterday, where did easy batting sessions go under lights when Anderson and Woakes bowled out Australia in second inning in allmost 2 sessions, But thought i will wait till morning

Edited by mishra

I'm a bit late with this post, and haven't been in this forum since the last India/oz matches.

I thought England had us. However, as it transpired, that last day was the most anticlimactic Day 5 I've witnessed in my life.

I  was looking forward to a nail biting finish but, as usual, the Poms fell in a massive heap.

Root thinks they are back in the series. They might have a better chance of a win in Melbourne or Sydney, but on a fast Perth track they haven't got a snow flakes chance.

15 minutes ago, Doctored Wicket said:

I'm a bit late with this post, and haven't been in this forum since the last India/oz matches.

I thought England had us. However, as it transpired, that last day was the most anticlimactic Day 5 I've witnessed in my life.

I  was looking forward to a nail biting finish but, as usual, the Poms fell in a massive heap.

Root thinks they are back in the series. They might have a better chance of a win in Melbourne or Sydney, but on a fast Perth track they haven't got a snow flakes chance.

i believe they will be playing in a new Perth stadium and not WACA. Will it be as quick a pitch as at WACA?

23 hours ago, rkt.india said:

i believe they will be playing in a new Perth stadium and not WACA. Will it be as quick a pitch as at WACA?

The new stadium, when finished, might hold test matches agaInst teams that are high in spectator demand.

But the WACA will continue to hold test matches against sides that will not fill a stadium.

Am looking forward to its completion because the photos of it look amazing.

But I don't think anything one knows how it'll play. I imagine it'll be a drop in wicket.

But this next test will be at the WACA as the new stadium is not quite finished.

Edited by Doctored Wicket