Surgical strikes documentary

FischerTal

2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

revenge has been taken. 7 confirmed kills+2 injured... 1 SSG commando has been killed. if you are interested in following LoC border news, follow this twitter handle. they have an FB page with the same name. its operated by a serving infantryman. according to them, ghatak platoon of 2 Sikh and Para SF crossed the LoC in poonch sector to do the damage. 

https://twitter.com/shatrujeet009 

Yeah man, I am following the news. Proud of our boys, hope to hear more such news on a daily basis. 

On 2017-12-15 at 11:28 AM, dial_100 said:
  1. My guts tell me that Pak is looking to use a tactical missile (non-nuke) if surgical strike happens in their own land just to eliminate aggressors even if it means wiping off local assets. Using power on their own people. India is wary of that. We do not want to lose our assets. Now they are planning for even quicker reaction and first jamming communication and then eliminating terrorists.
  2. Other fear is that China might put their satellite surveillance on Pak territories in the pretext of guarding their CPEC assets and by that catching indian troop moment and pre-warning PakMill

I aint expert. Can someone confirm if this is possible?

Note that POK which consists of areas such as Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan is not Pak’s territory. It is an occupied territory 

Pakistani officials say "non-state actors" crossed the de-facto border between India and Pakistan in the divided region of Kashmir to kill three Pakistani soldiers.

Christmas day revenge

This shameless f**ks can't even come to terms that Indian soldiers came into Pak Occupied Kashmir and took out their terrorists Pakistani soldiers. 

On December 31, 2017 at 2:56 AM, Gollum said:

5 Indian braves (CRPF, BSF) martyred today early morning. Feeling down. 

@Gollum@chewy@surajmal  @Turning_track next time pakistanis tell you they are not suffering casualties at border, just tell them to visit shatrujeet. here is one more propaganda busted. another super-commando SSG was killed on christmas in retaliation to attack on Major Praffula moharkar's team. these people are born liars. they won't even give their own soldiers the right to be publicly acknowledged as a martyr. what hope do you keep from them?

Spoiler

as expected, p orkis on PeeDeeF are burning in their backsides. shameless idiots already got banned on twitter for morphing a young Indian college student's pic. now they have to handle humiliation of being the only country in modern history to have their sovereignty violated by 3 different nations, the US, India, and Afghanistan.  :phehe:

It’s not enough.

we need to empty 100-200 multiple barrel rocket launcher unite ( 1500 rockets ) everyday for a month ruthless to bludgeon every piece of infrastructure including hospitals that are used to treat terrorists and their coward soldiers .. to the extent that theor sh+t bricks in trying to guard their borders

but even Modi govt with a pathetic Defence budget has been it hard for us to be the force that we should be.

to the idiots who decry  military expenditure as wasteful - no investor will come to our country if it is not safe and secure from external threats - and we face 2 big ones.  

Jihadis strike again, this time the family quarters of an Army camp in Sunjwan, Jammu. This army camp had another ghastly attack in 2006 when 12 soldiers lost their lives. Till now 2 soldiers dead, 1 JCO and his young daughter critically injured...bastards fired at a young innocent girl :angry:. Rohingya illegal immigrants' tents surround the rear of this camp where the family quarters are also located, today JK speaker raised the issue of Rohingyas giving cover to Pak based terrorists only to be shouted down by NC-PDP and had his own remarks expunged. NC legislator assembly mein Pakistan ke naare laga raha tha, Modi enjoying Palestine tour while Rajnath Singh doing kadi ninda on all news channels for the last 3 hours. Meanwhile Pak have started shelling in Poonch sector......aur lagao FIR Indian Army pe.....sab ke sab saale gaddar. How much more blood should our security forces spill for this ungrateful nation? 

"I am a Muslim first. My sentiments were hurt when they (BJP MLAs) were shouting "Pakistan Murdabad (down with)" slogans. I couldn't control my emotions and raised Pakistan Zindabad (long-live) slogans," Lone, also a former Speaker of the Assembly, told the reporters outside the House.

http://m.deccanherald.com/section/3/1?url=%2Fcontent%2F658753%2Fnational-conference-legislator-chants-pakistan.html

What has being Muslim to do with Pakistan murdabad? Recently in Kasganj the minority community killed a certain Chandan Gupta because he raised 'Pakistan Murdabad' slogans. Hopefully all sensible Muslims condemn this nonsensical statement of an elected MLA. 

A ghastly attack on family quarters of an army base camp, surely tempers would have run high,,, what's wrong with BJP members expressing their disgust?

@Gollum Heartbreaking to see these terrorists attack the close ones of our security  forces in family quarters. 

How the hell did the Rohingyas reach in Jammu and other parts of Kashmir? Local populace in Jammu have warned the govt in the last few years about the involvement of Rohingyas in illegal activities as well as their links to terrorist groups. But it all fell in deaf ears.

The Jihadis are not sitting across the border or LOC, but also in J & K local assembly. In front of camera, they all blabber about Kashmir being destroyed by Indo-Pak but inside closed doors we all know their true love for Ummah. 

I've lost count of Farooq Abdullah changing goalposts in last few decades. PDP-NC are 2 sides of the same coin. The Jihadi scum who idolize Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azharuddin etc.  have already cleansed the valley, now they keep attacking Jammu as well.

If Modi-Doval combo are unable to do significant damage to the terrorists & their leaders, then I seriously doubt about our leadership. Our jawans will get martyred & govt will simply do lip service of "Dushman ko kada jawab diya jayega". 

Edited by Turning_track

4 hours ago, Turning_track said:

@Gollum Heartbreaking to see these terrorists attack the close ones of our security  forces in family quarters. 

How the hell did the Rohingyas reach in Jammu and other parts of Kashmir? Local populace in Jammu have warned the govt in the last few years about the involvement of Rohingyas in illegal activities as well as their links to terrorist groups. But it all fell in deaf ears.

The Jihadis are not sitting across the border or LOC, but also in J & K local assembly. In front of camera, they all blabber about Kashmir being destroyed by Indo-Pak but in a closed door we all know their true love for Ummah. 

I've lost count of Farooq Abdullah changing goalposts in last few decades. PDP-NC are 2 sides of the same coin. The Jihadi scum who idolize Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azharuddin etc.  have already cleansed the valley, now they keep attacking Jammu as well.

If Modi-Doval combo are unable to do significant damage to the terrorists & their leaders, then I seriously doubt about our leadership. Our jawans will get martyred & govt will simply do lip service of "Dushman ko kada jawab diya jayega". 

Kashmir is gone, now even Jammu and Ladakh may be slipping out of our hands. Jammu Gujjars are reproducing like rabbits and much more radicalized than 20 years back. Same with Ladakh Muslims, they have serious friction with Buddhists because they are abducting Buddhist girls, converting them forcefully and indulging in violent criminal activities against them. 

Coming to Jammu, I feel for the Dogras. They contribute much of the state revenue yet get nothing back On top of that Pak shelling/terror and  NC-Congress settling thousands of illegal Rohingyas in Jammu strategically close to army bases and Hindu temples. Look at the pitiable plight of Indian politics, Kashmiri Pandits and refugees from West Pak aren't welcomed in JK but Rohingyas get VIP treatment. Not a single Rohingya has been settled in the valley, sab ke sab Jammu mein hai. Why this deliberate provocation against peaceful Jammu folk? Can't the Kashmiris open their homes for fellow Ummah brigade? 

Gun battle as fighters storm Kashmir army camp

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/gun-battle-fighters-storm-kashmir-army-camp-180210122847478.html

Seen this with Al Jazeera a lot, open pro Kashmir stance. Typical terrorist dirtbag, every time they prop up jihadis and insurgents in India...why can't GOI ban this terror mouthpiece? AJ has some following in west and is seen as a reputed source of info at least compared to other Gulf media outlets......no place for scumbags in India, close down their India offices.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Gun battle as fighters storm Kashmir army camp

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/gun-battle-fighters-storm-kashmir-army-camp-180210122847478.html

Seen this with Al Jazeera a lot, open pro Kashmir stance. Typical terrorist dirtbag, every time they prop up jihadis and insurgents in India...why can't GOI ban this terror mouthpiece? AJ has some following in west and is seen as a reputed source of info at least compared to other Gulf media outlets......no place for scumbags in India, close down their India offices.

Fighters!! I've seen BBC addressing these Jihadis as 'gunmen' during terrorist incidents in India, so what to expect from a Qatar based news Corp which is a propaganda mouthpiece of their govt.

Qatar was the only place where Taliban opened their office, apart from Pakistan. 

GOI had this good for nothing channel off air in 2015 for showing wrong maps of Kashmir. But only for 5 days. GOI should take a cue from Israel and other Middle Eastern countries who have banned this channel for supporting terrorism & religious radicalisation.