Freedom Series Predictor - 2nd Test - Day 5 Updated !!!

goose

Close of Day 5 updated!

@Muloghonto take the lead with one test to go

I will be accepting entries for the 3rd test whenever you are ready. Remember, you cannot pick the same player in the same category more than once in the series. When I get a moment I will be publishing everyone's choices for the 1st and 2nd test as a reminder so there are no repeat picks.

On 10 January 2018 at 10:43 PM, mancalledsting said:

Batsmen Hardik 

Fielder Kohli

Bowler Shami

Apologies but following some spot checks I now see that your post confused me into giving you Kohli the bowler, and Shami the fielder. Having corrected this you have moved from 45th to 11th position in the series league table.

Edited by goose
On 13 January 2018 at 7:14 AM, goose said:

You picked Shami as your bowler, and Saha as your fielder in the 1st test, so you can't have them again in those categories.

@Muloghonto

Apologies but following some spot checks I now see you never came back to me following my post to you above. I gave you Parthiv instead of Saha but you were left without a bowler and so scored no points in that category. As a result you have moved from 1st position to 17th.

@Moderator please destickify this thread and stickify the other two just created. It will not let me choose all 6 images for the rankings in one thread due to files being too big. Can you grant me more memory etc? At the moment i've created two threads for players ranked 1-50 and will need to create a third thread for players ranked 51-60. Not ideal having three stickies. 

1 hour ago, jusarrived said:

Kl rahul  ( rahane ) 

Pandya 

Bhuvi ( bumrah )

If both kl and rahane don't get picked ..then vijay 

Please post your player choices in the relevant 3rd test thread and make it clear who your batsman, bowler, and fielder are.