Mark my words - India U19 left arm seemer Arshdeep Singh will touch 150KMPH

Yantra

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 10:44 AM, rkt.india said:

90 mph is very much a threshold at this point. Saw KM Asif hitting 90 mph in SMA trophy recently. not seen anyone hitting quicker than 149K that Nagarkoti hit against Aus. There are one-two more guys U17 who already look great 16 year old left armer Sushant Mishra from Jharkhand and 17 year old tall Kartik Tyagi from UP. I have posted videos of both here. also looking forward to MP U23 bowler Kuldeep Sen. He seems quite quick too. and this 16 year old boy Divyansh Joshi. He has started to concentrate on his bowling too now. Mainly a batsman but has some pace about him.

Kill me if that is not 140+, whooping yorker.

7 minutes ago, pindxb said:

The video looks speeded up at the point of delivery, observe the keeper's movements.

First of all its rkt video and I trust his cricketing sense to judge a pace bowler secondly even if it was speeded up just look at that late in swing ball tailed in late and that don't happen at 130k that's defiantly 140+

The video is not sped up, however there's an edit done in between when the ball is in mid air. A portion of the video has been cut to give the feel the ball reached faster. You can see it clearly.

Even otherwise, the ball might well have been 120k's. This particular delivery doesnt give me the confidence.

11 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

The video is not sped up, however there's an edit done in between when the ball is in mid air. A portion of the video has been cut to give the feel the ball reached faster. You can see it clearly.

Even otherwise, the ball might well have been 120k's. This particular delivery doesnt give me the confidence.

That is reverse swing. I have never seen that much reverse at 120. I am not saying he is 140 but this boy has good pace for 16 year old. 

8 hours ago, PBN said:

I think OP extrapolated Challenger Trophy comparing how Nagarkoti was clocked many times at at 128-132 and Mavi was bowling around 130-136 and how they're bowling 10-15 km faster in NZ.  Arshdeep was reported to have touched 140 but overall was bowling around 128-131 in the Challengers.

Those two were playing first time after June after a long injury rehab. Nagarkoti was even doubtful to make it to wc and could undergo surgery as he had a tear in his shoulder but he recovered on time.