India destroy another dream farewell!

sriram, why do you find him such a gentlemen when he walks only to get attention? on numerous occasions he has waited for the umpire's decision...and then shake his head at him and gone off the field. If your out, start walking! Don't wait to make a point.
S'Zaada, do you think *Walking* is THE only parameter to judge the statesmen nature of cricketers on the field ? If that be the case, then Sachin would never be respected by anyone, coz he never walks. I liked Gilchrist for the way he played the game and I know for a fact that he is hugely respected among fellow players as a great statesmen. I cant recollect the number of times players, both Aussie and non-Aussie, have openly praised Gilly for the way he played his game on the field. Even beyond that, Gilly has always been a respectful person, he never came out and gave interviews rubbishing the opponents or having cheap shots at them like a Warne.
Now Haydens dream farewell destroyed by India. We put this bully on the mat and hastned his retirement. Another aussies dream goodbye ruined by India:haha:
wat r u on about? it was one of the best farewells i saw. packed ground,hayden taking a lap of honour ina car with his family.it was terrific.even the bully hayden had tear in his eyes. i wish BCCI planned such farewells for our heroes like dada n kumble.hope they do it in future
wat r u on about? it was one of the best farewells i saw. packed ground,hayden taking a lap of honour ina car with his family.it was terrific.even the bully hayden had tear in his eyes. i wish BCCI planned such farewells for our heroes like dada n kumble.hope they do it in future
Farewll finishing as a loser. The worst farewell possible. Contrast this to the victorious farewells of Dada and Jumbo:--D
But lost the series :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
SO WHAT?as i said it may not be ideal but wasnt the worst farewell.being the obnoxiuos weed,he did deserve to go out like that,but the kind of response the crowd gave n arrangements done by CA,it was wonderful.kumble n ganguly deserved much better farewells than they got