Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so playing 20 balls and edging throughout is shielding 

and playing 100 balls on minefield is poor batting :bow:

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Dhawan's overall contribution was negative or 0 at best in 1st test.

Looks like a golf course to me.

When it is all said and done Vijay and rahul are the biggest culprit for this series lost.

I do not understand why Vijay and Rahul keep on getting a mulligan for this crap show.

Edited by Khota
12 minutes ago, Khota said:

Looks like a golf course to me.

When it is all said and done Vijay and rahul are the biggest culprit for this series lost.

I do not understand why Vijay and Rahul keep on getting a mulligan for this crap show.

They haven't done well, but how is Dhawan better?

Dhawan was biggest reason for that lead SA got in first inning. Scored 16 runs and dropped catch, missed run out allowing SA to score those crucial extra 50 runs.

Dhawan's contribution was somehwere around -20 to -30 in that match.

4 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

They haven't done well, but how is Dhawan better?

Dhawan was biggest reason for that lead SA got in first inning. Scored 16 runs and dropped catch, missed run out allowing SA to score those crucial extra 50 runs.

Dhawan's contribution was somehwere around -20 to -30 in that match.

It is interesting how goal post keeps on moving here.

Side by side Dhawan outscored Vijay. He looks better, he played better and looked more confident. Vijay losing his wicket early is the main reason India is in trouble.

Less I talk abt Rahul better it would be.

Should have opened with rahane/Rohit/Dhawan.

Just now, Khota said:

It is interesting how goal post keeps on moving here.

Side by side Dhawan outscored Vijay. He looks better, he played better and looked more confident. Vijay losing his wicket early is the main reason India is in trouble.

Less I talk abt Rahul better it would be.

Should have opened with rahane/Rohit/Dhawan.

Possibly the dumbest suggestion of the century.  Open with Rahane/Rohit/Dhawan. I mean. come on that is plain illiteracy. Unless you are closely related to these players (even they won't suggest this) . As you can see i am the first one even to respond to this. that is just to point out how wilfully ignorant you are about assessing strengths and weaknesses of players.  

Here is a recipe for crow. Not my original idea but still good enough.

Ingredients:

One bottle of McDowells whiskey

Young crow properly dressed. Mature crows are fibrous.

Salt

Pepper
Garlick

Yogurt

Corainder

Ginger

Tumeric

Drink a peg of Whisket on the rocks.

Wash and clean crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply salt to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply ginger and garlick to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Apply corainder and turmeric to the crow.

Drink some more whiskey.

Marinate the crow in yogurt with these ingredients for three hours.

Meanwhile keep on drinking whiskey.

By this time you should be drunk so pull some old videoes of Vijay and rahul opening and watch those. The whiskey will make watching it easier because when you are sober they look pathetic.

While watching them keep on drinking. There is no way around it.

Once it dawns upon youhow pathetic they are drink some more whiskey.

By now your blood alchol level should be borderline dangerous so get up and throw the marinated crow away.

Drink some more whiskey and eat the left over daal chawal.

Drink some whiskey and you shouls pass out by now.

Warning : Do not drink and drive and definitely do not log on to ICF and start posting. Most of the time you guys are incoherent to begin win with.

Have fun. This is nothing but friendly banter from me. i love you all.

15 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Possibly the dumbest suggestion of the century.  Open with Rahane/Rohit/Dhawan. I mean. come on that is plain illiteracy. Unless you are closely related to these players (even they won't suggest this) . As you can see i am the first one even to respond to this. that is just to point out how wilfully ignorant you are about assessing strengths and weaknesses of players.  

I have results for everyone to see.

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

tenor.gif

Joker this is t20.........format ka farq samjhta hai

He does not get it...

Dude its a different game..they both have bat and ball...thats it. They are played under diff rules and diff conditions. In test pitches margin of error is much much lesser than odi and dhawan is an error prone strokemaker good for loi.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

He does not get it...

Dude its a different game..they both have bat and ball...thats it. They are played under diff rules and diff conditions. In test pitches margin of error is much much lesser than odi and dhawan is an error prone strokemaker good for loi.

End of the day you need hand eye coordination. Like I mentioned before the game has really slowed down for Dhawan. He is in a zone. Obviously I dont get it.