KamalHasan wants a confederacy of South India (Updated Party Flag)

coffee_rules

9 hours ago, surajmal said:

How long does the war last? I know Southerners are found in sufficient numbers in the navy but Army and Air Force are a Northie domain. Can they keep out a full blown Northie charge for more than 1 day? I doubt it. Where are the nukes/missiles kept? Since SFC is under the central government, they will probably shift all of the nukes to the northern parts within the first few hours. So South won't even have that going for them. Seriously... 

By North you mean bimaru? Or are you including Kashmir and Bengal Assam etc :) Punjab wants separate state btw

On 1/18/2018 at 1:05 PM, rageaddict said:

Sure why not,  Lets dissolve this fake Indian Union , don't want to be part of this overpopulated Country where people live like Cockroaches. 

Small Countries are the way to go. Every Indian State becomes an Independent Nation. 

Pakistan and China have been trying to do that for 40 years now

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Tamil people are alright they have one of best GDP amoung Indian states 

Without  corruption and stupid politics they can do better. You shouldn’t be happy where you are but set goals for future.

Edited by gattaca

3 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Without  corruption and stupid politics they can do better. You shouldn’t be happy where you are but set goals for future.

Corruption OK I can understand but it's not unique to TN it's a bigger pan India problem. But why politics? What's wrong with that it's needed in a democracy. 

11 hours ago, surajmal said:

How long does the war last? I know Southerners are found in sufficient numbers in the navy but Army and Air Force are a Northie domain. Can they keep out a full blown Northie charge for more than 1 day? I doubt it. Where are the nukes/missiles kept? Since SFC is under the central government, they will probably shift all of the nukes to the northern parts within the first few hours. So South won't even have that going for them. Seriously... 

Seriously to even write something like that, is odd and stupid

Kamal will start with 90% of all Congress votes, they have already shifted to him. Now, it's all about positioning on how much pro-DMK and against AIDMK. He will do very well in TN, which has this particular culture of making their celebs and politicians as gods.

Also, this dravidian politics clearly shows that education, and stardom means nothing as you can still be brainwashed and play dirty politics over the Aryan-dravidian.

I hate such people.

It is one thing for some one to have an ideology and belief and working on it.

But ass@#%^&   trying to create a divide so that  he can have some relevant job is just disgusting opportunism .

May be he is pissed off because he couldn't become a star in the rest of the country. That I can understand :p:

But living your entire life with in a system, enjoying  the fruits of it ,and one day when your acting career is no longer that viable, decide to create some **** to stay relevant in public.shameless opportunist .

These are the kind of people who will sell their own state to gain power. This guy makes kejriwal look good. Even he has not stooped so low as to divide the nation.

56 minutes ago, beetle said:

I hate such people.

It is one thing for some one to have an ideology and belief and working on it.

But ass@#%^&   trying to create a divide so that  he can have some relevant job is just disgusting opportunism .

May be he is pissed off because he couldn't become a star in the rest of the country. That I can understand :p:

But living your entire life with in a system, enjoying  the fruits of it ,and one day when your acting career is no longer that viable, decide to create some **** to stay relevant in public.shameless opportunist .

These are the kind of people who will sell their own state to gain power. This guy makes kejriwal look good. Even he has not stooped so low as to divide the nation.

This is a very silly post. All froth for nothing. 

What we are seeing is a careful political entry.  Red white black and hands from rameshwaram kalam 's residence communist christian Muslim Dalit and left leaning mainstream votebank. So he is planning to appropriate communist and dmk votebank that is easily 60%, this is not just grand standing. If he gets foreign funding he would take it. This guy is a front guess there are backers. He will not be pro Hindu, while bjp is mucking around no real right alternative exists. He mocks rk nagar by-election where there was a cash for vote and victory for admk.

The guy wants to do a ntr mgr manuver time will tell if it works. Too bad he is an actor but he is intelligent or has intelligent advisors. Centrist he might do well in TN. 

Edited by Vilander

2 hours ago, someone said:

Kamal will start with 90% of all Congress votes, they have already shifted to him. Now, it's all about positioning on how much pro-DMK and against AIDMK. He will do very well in TN, which has this particular culture of making their celebs and politicians as gods.

Also, this dravidian politics clearly shows that education, and stardom means nothing as you can still be brainwashed and play dirty politics over the Aryan-dravidian.

There is no Aryan Dravidian north is not Aryan that theory has been long debunked Indians came from Africa explains what is there under the loins. Chill 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

This is a very silly post. All froth for nothing. 

What we are seeing is a careful political entry.  Red white black and hands from rameshwaram kalam 's residence communist christian Muslim Dalit and left leaning mainstream votebank. So he is planning to appropriate communist and dmk votebank that is easily 60%, this is not just grand standing. If he gets foreign funding he would take it. This guy is a front guess there are backers. He will be anti Hindu bjp is mucking around no real right alternative. He mocks rk nagar by-election where there was a cash for vote and victory for admk.

The guy wants to do a ntr mgr manuver time will tell if it works. Too bad he is an actor but he is intelligent or has intelligent advisors. 

I am not disagreeing with that.

I am saying , he is an opportunist because he is doing it only for getting himself a political role.

If he believed in this idealogy all along and then went about it , then he would be working to put his ideology to work by getting into power.

He is just creating  an opportunist  ideology that will get him some relevance because his acting no longer gets him that relevance . Such people will go to any lengths to stay relevant.Even if it means dividing the nation or state .

Edited by beetle

Here are the HIGHLIGHTS of the day's developments:

* I don't claim myself as a scientist. But we have come as social service agents. People ask me how will you solve Cauvery issue? People ask me if I can get water. Had there been proper dialogue, we could have gotten what we wanted. You people want water? I can give you blood.. I mean to say I can get Bengaluru people to donate blood, says Kamal. "Don't burn property and kill each other, we don't want the violence anymore."

As if people in Bengaluru will listen to this idiot and donate blood to TN. He thinks just because his movies ran in these six states, he can unite them and solve all problems. He will get GPL in 4 states for sure.

6 hours ago, beetle said:

I am not disagreeing with that.

I am saying , he is an opportunist because he is doing it only for getting himself a political role.

If he believed in this idealogy all along and then went about it , then he would be working to put his ideology to work by getting into power.

He is just creating  an opportunist  ideology that will get him some relevance because his acting no longer gets him that relevance . Such people will go to any lengths to stay relevant.Even if it means dividing the nation or state .

We dont know all that. He is showing and talking about a moral principle here how can we call it opportunistic at face value ? This is why i am calling your statement all froth over nothing.

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Here are the HIGHLIGHTS of the day's developments:

* I don't claim myself as a scientist. But we have come as social service agents. People ask me how will you solve Cauvery issue? People ask me if I can get water. Had there been proper dialogue, we could have gotten what we wanted. You people want water? I can give you blood.. I mean to say I can get Bengaluru people to donate blood, says Kamal. "Don't burn property and kill each other, we don't want the violence anymore."

As if people in Bengaluru will listen to this idiot and donate blood to TN. He thinks just because his movies ran in these six states, he can unite them and solve all problems. He will get GPL in 4 states for sure.

Its a euphimism not to be taken literally. Getting folks to stop fighting over water sharing is bad ?

On 25/01/2018 at 9:30 AM, Detonator said:

The biggest shocker of them all that the Tamil Hindus here openly started supporting Pakistan. They completely bought the 'Terrorism has no religion" and "Hindu Terrorists" agenda. You can easily spot a 10k liked meme calling that all bomb blasts in India are RSS conspiracy. The most recent meme is a fake story run by news 7, saying that Pakistan has more growth rate than India. According to them, India is not a developing under Modi and MMS has actually did more to nation development. Even NDTV looks like an unbiased source compared to these guys. 

Can you provide some evidence you seem to be blaming around 60 million tamil hindus there.

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

Can you provide some evidence you seem to be blaming around 60 million tamil hindus there.

Evidence? How is TTV winning lol. How is DMK is still lingering around lol? Stalin openly states they don't want hindus in their party, but they want only 'Tamils'. 

This is ground reality. Just today a christian hospital killed 1600 people in organ trafficking, but there is a complete black out in TN media. If you are here in Jallikattu protests, you could have easily seen how it's hijacked.