CSK Fan Club [ 2018 ] !!! We are Back

velu

Go to KKR

Malcolm Meryl is feeling lonely. Or you can start a RR fan club as leader. They have lot fo ex bambis

Rahane, Kulkarni, Shreyas Gopal, Jos Butler etc

Why you guys are acting so mean? I don’t understand... You guys should welcome all new fans... :dontknow:

We are capacity constrained and as such are not accepting mid season transfers

Zelig pledged loyalty before season started

CSK changed Base to PWNE. I’ve strong connection with PWNE...

We are talking about fans not players... I’ve 2 favourite ex-MI players in CSK and I want to support CSK for that...

I’m going to support CSK anyway, whether you guys accept me or not...

8 hours ago, asterix said:

Why you guys are acting so mean? I don’t understand... You guys should welcome all new fans... :dontknow:

you upvoted the most pathetic ( and prejudiced) comment i have yet read in this forum, about Chennai being the worst city and how it should not have an IPL team on a thread where CSK fans from chennai were ruing the games shifting from Chennai. That is a low blow man, not cool.

Edited by Vilander

how much ever i am not a fan of MI, i would still want them to be part of IPL because they have history and the city is part of India. To see scum saying stuff like Chennai is the worst city in the world and not be part of IPL - now thats a line i wont cross. If i cared enough, I would ask the guy who said that and those who upvoted that comment - how much do you know about Chennai ? did you come to the city to study or work, what did you expect switzerland ? lol.

8 hours ago, velu said:

you have to prove your loyality by drinking 250ml of sambar and 500 gms of coconut chutney before joining the club 

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

'betting' by a guy in team management, the guy who gave off team composition details to betting circles. 

Dont keep repeating a lie thinking it will become truth, it wont.

do u think that mayeppen's betting was not based on knowing by dhoni,srinivasn......are u a chennai fanboy??

anyways....my friend who is a punter in the betting market told me once, that dhoni was the biggest match fixer among bookies 

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Why do you measure Sambhar which has solid blobs of veggies in ml but Coconut Chutney which is totally liquid albeit more viscous in gms?

Very strange. 

Coconut chutney is not supposed to be watery. Thick (getti) chutney FTW :agree: