Australia's Tour Of South Africa-Test Series discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, addicted4444 said:

They needed practice. It was a huge missed opportunity by the board to screw the team by not giving them practice opportunities. A couple of fewer ODIs against Sri Lanka wouldn’t have mattered at all. 

Also, bad decision to keep Rahane out. 

No preparation also before test match. Kohli wife Nagging him to play her friends husband (rohit). 

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Indian bowlers tamed AB as a baby gets....Why shouldnt we rate our test bowlers very highly??still grudge about the pathetic performance from our batsmen:argh:

But also note, this is a flat pitch, no zip for quicks here, good for batting 

14 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Indian bowlers tamed AB as a baby gets....Why shouldnt we rate our test bowlers very highly??still grudge about the pathetic performance from our batsmen:argh:

AB was the biggest difference between India and SA. He may not have gotten a big score but Indian bowlers didn't "tame" him, he scored crucial runs and helped seal the series for SA. 

Besides he needed some match practice. I am sure this AB would hammer India as well, he is playing a lot better now. 

6 minutes ago, hhhhdmt said:

AB was the biggest difference between India and SA. He may not have gotten a big score but Indian bowlers didn't "tame" him, he scored crucial runs and helped seal the series for SA. 

Besides he needed some match practice. I am sure this AB would hammer India as well, he is playing a lot better now. 

Unlikely, there was a world in difference the pitches India played on and flat ones rolled out for australia to negate their pace threat

13 minutes ago, chewy said:

Unlikely, there was a world in difference the pitches India played on and flat ones rolled out for australia to negate their pace threat

Oh i agree with that. But AB would certainly hammer India on these flat wickets. 

To be honest, i saw nothing wrong with SA preparing overly fast pitches for India. Why? Last time SA toured India, the pitches were viciously turning like day 4-5 pitches on the first couple of days. Absurd. SA wanted payback. They got it. 

31 minutes ago, hhhhdmt said:

Oh i agree with that. But AB would certainly hammer India on these flat wickets. 

To be honest, i saw nothing wrong with SA preparing overly fast pitches for India. Why? Last time SA toured India, the pitches were viciously turning like day 4-5 pitches on the first couple of days. Absurd. SA wanted payback. They got it. 

The Centurion had 300+ scored by both teams in the 1st innings. Presumably that was as good if not a better batting track. AB didn’t hammer India at all. Total 100 runs for 2 wickets. 

He’salready scores more runs without losing his wicket. 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Actually abdv was the difference between the two sides ,his counter attacking 60 odd and 80 odd in first and second test gave saf decent totals to defend in the end

14 hours ago, prinzo said:

If Rabada gets suspended. MORKEL AND possibly STEYN can come back

STEYN need stracher now for every 5 over, forget about him,Morkal or  Oliver should selects.I would like second spinner Phangiso though.