Dabur Amla career over????

2 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Yeh Moeen Ali is a apna, Off course we will talk him up even if he scores vs Pakistan he gives us immense pride, do you have a problem with that.

Absolutely not. I am also very proud of him. Atleast I dont go around faking my reasons for liking a player.

8 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Like that Nidhas Trophy Bowling Attack of yours.

taubah, Taubah Them Sri, And Bangladeshis must be sooooooo scaiiiiiredddd of themmm Phaaaaaaast Truddlers.

For your info we have sent B-team there... not like your haeez younis misbahs who used to feed on poor trundlers

9 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Like that Nidhas Trophy Bowling Attack of yours.

taubah, Taubah Them Sri, And Bangladeshis must be sooooooo scaiiiiiredddd of themmm Phaaaaaaast Truddlers.

Even our third class B team trundler brigade is good enough to bamboozle your best batting line up lol 

9 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

Never said our batting was any good.

funny thing is that india have 3 140+ bowlers - shami,bumrah,umesh ....and pakistan has - amir - who bowls 130 in tests , junaid-bowling 125 in psl, hassan ali-135.......no genuine 140+ except wahab riaz..........just open ur eyes and accept from a neutal point of view ....dont just blabber off

this thread is about amla isn't it?? I think Amla is going the same path that most batsmen who rely too much on hand-eye coordination go once their reflexes start failing. It happened to Sehwag as well. I think he's in decline but he's still light years better than the likes of Zondo, Behardien, Miller and Duminy in ODIs. In Tests, it's mostly a case of TINA since SA have very few young talents coming through apart from the potential great Markram.

15 hours ago, Shy9 said:

Every player go through ups and down during their illustrations career dose not matter if you are Yusuf yohana or virat kohli

He will be back with his best

He made a good 50 today against Australia. He is south africa greatest batsmen. Nevermind Graeme Pollock. I am so glad he got the highest individual score 300 plus against England. 

5 hours ago, prinzo said:

He made a good 50 today against Australia. He is south africa greatest batsmen. Nevermind Graeme Pollock. I am so glad he got the highest individual score 300 plus against England. 

Yes I witness Amlas best innings 311 vs England in England.By the way, G. Pollock my Favourite cricketer I still remember his many knocks including  his 274 vs Australia in 1970 (43 fours) and his 209 vs Aus too sometime ago, also in sOA

Too bad he left early after 41 test innings with 2200 plus tests runs at 60 plus averages

Edited by Shy9
2 hours ago, FischerTal said:

interesting to see more pakistanis defend Dabur miyan than indians. his family originally hails from Surat. What gives? :phehe:

For Pakistani... its the religion which matters.. not the nation...

Reason veing they r Brainwashed offsprings of mullahs....

Edited by TheWall

On 3/10/2018 at 12:25 PM, prinzo said:

How is he South Africa greatest batsman, Is he better than AB or Kallis?? I don't think so. He is among the top 5 five.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:55 PM, prinzo said:

No self respecting south african will call amla as south africa's greatest batsman, he's not even an ATG. Are you really a south african? or are you a south african of desi origin, possibly from the ummah brigade? That would explain a lot :biggrin:

On 3/5/2018 at 2:56 AM, cric_fan said:

Let me tell you one thing..you Indian’s hate me more than I hate Indian’s. So don’t go on like you guys are angels because you are not.

We don't hate you man, sure you are a little phateechar and you support a phateechar team but you are still the most sensible pakistani I have met online :biggrin: