Bangladeshi player kicking rail on the way to dressing room

2 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Firstly Mahmadullah is not your child that you are trying to tameĀ and control, we have seen worse offences on cricket field than this, this is barely anything, he was annoyed with himself an kicked the railing on the way. No one needs to defend anything, because no one cares.

Obviously you care that is why you are commenting.

Moreover if he was my child he would not be behaving this poorly.

58 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Brother if you will use profanity than do it in pakistan forum. Dont bring such language here. You and thewall should learn to behave better. Look at Sandeep's post above me, that is a classy post.Ā 

Brother, if you want to keep posting here without being insulted, I would suggest that you drop the pretense.Ā  Just a friendly tip, next time you want to pose as an Indian, you're better off not using the picture of a 50 year old movie 'star' in a cricket forum.Ā  Its a dead giveaway.

Ā 

11 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

Brother if you will use profanity than do it in pakistan forum. Dont bring such language here. You and thewall should learn to behave better. Look at Sandeep's post above me, that is a classy post.Ā 

Whats wrong with my language? I used B*desh meaning Bangladesh in short formĀ :cantstop:. I have been posting things in this forum since more than 2 years & I got plenty of applauds from other posters. Im interested in Indian cricket just like you :icflove:.Ā Do you have any problems?

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

Bangladesh have better chances of being invited than Jihadistan.Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Do you like your country's name being insulted?Ā  Stop insulting Bangladesh on here.Ā  Ā 

Where did I insult B*desh? I just criticized their arrogant behavior in last t20 series, just as another poster. There were plenty of inidan posters here who were criticizing B*desh. So why should I only been picked?Ā 

10 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

And what is wrong with using a picture of a 50 year old actor? I am a fan of KKR. Now you tell me who is the owner ofĀ KKR?Ā 

Now I can sense him, damn this guyĀ is definitely a Bangladeshis. He says he is from calcutta which is west bengal. Also a fan of KKR means fan of Shakib. Only shakib played for IPL as B*desh playerĀ everĀ :cantstop:. So, most of the B*desh fans cheered for KKR because they could watch IPL due to shakib. Finally caught youĀ :police:Ā HelloĀ B*desh poster, it's time to remove your maskĀ :cantstop:

13 minutes ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

KKR is the most popular team in India. Our owner is none other than King Khan, the most famous man in the world. Number 1 team for number 1 fans.Ā 

:hysterical::hysterical::laugh::rotfl:Ā  Can anybody tell what should I tellĀ to this guy?Ā :cantstop:Ā please yaar enough