Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

12 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

You can read the parameters of the research yourself. There available on the link. I’m highlighting that the two nations have the same IQ level; your comprehension capabilities are in full display here. Maybe I could use it as a means of labelling the entire Indian race as a group incapable of comprehending something as basic as what I said. 

It was a rhetorical question, you numbskull. My point is these researches are meaningless since they are designed to cater to the western audience. The fact you would even bring up such a disgraceful link just shows your IQ level (which wasn't expected to be much in the first place because of your pakistani genes). There is no such thing as "Indian" race, please don't spread your pakistani stupidity all over this forum

6 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Some of the posts that you yourself quoted above are satirical , it seems Indian’s are beyond basic comprehension. I like to generalise all people after the actions of a couple (it seems to be the modus operandi of a lot on here). You also state that the thread is several pages long, mate, it has like 30 replies; and the majority in there agree with the decision. 

Sachin is praised for what he is, a great batsman. However, he’s overhyped by people who treat him as some god. He has flaws in his record which I don’t feel the need to go into because I’m sure it’s been discussed to death on various platforms. Again there are only a couple that have the opinion of the PSL being better than the IPL, there was recently a poll regarding the best T20 league, and the IPL came on top by a considerable margin. I can’t seem to find the thread, but this is an earlier thread in which the general consensus is the same: http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showthread.php?255905-Ranking-of-T20-Franchise-Leagues&styleid=15

I’ve heard a lot about this supposed group of 140 kph superstars that are coming up the rank in India, but I’ve yet to see any aside from Mavi and Nagarkotti. The pace attack you fielded in the recently concluded T20 tri series (forgot the name) was rubbish, and doesn’t give an outsider any sort of confidence that there are a line of quality pacers coming through. 

Ive watched a couple of IPL games and aside from the foreigners the local fast bowlers generally aren’t very quick apart (apart from the usual lot). I’ve heard that this season has a lot of quality upcoming fast bowlers, we’ll see if it’s the usual trundlers or some actual half decent pacers. But looking at it from the perspective of an outsider who doesn’t really religiously follow the IPL it has been a breeding ground of Indian trundlers alongside quality international bowlers. 

Indians maybe beyond comprehension but they do not fail to see the hate. The fact that thread started shows the bias. Now you probably live on that site you cannot deny the fact that thread on second coming of Bradman a.k.a Amla was multiple pages long. Bottom line anything that shows resentment and hate towards India drips all over that forum. Nothing wrong with that because you do have the right to hate Indians. You can go on and on but simple things like Chinese flag on PSL ground shows the absurdity of level of thinking.

We really dont care what you think about Sachin but we think he was the greates of all time. On that thread poster after poster will show his hate by belitteling his achievement. Once again it is fine that you hate him.

The 10th string attack that India send to Nidhas trophy was roundly critisized on this forum. That was a joke and we all know it. But let us not forget that there is so much depth that Indian jokes can also win all the time.

Now I know this is a bitter pill for you to swallow but the frontline pace and spin attack of india is the best in the world. On the green forum those imbeciles would deliberately start a hate thread saying that Indian pace attack is the third best in Asia after Pak and BD. That is unadueltrated hate.

The reality is you glorify your underachievers and put down genuine Indian heroes. I think it is great you do that because everytime someone wants to play Pakistan I just send them a link to that hate forum. You do serve a purpose.

Now here is a question for any pakistani fan who glorifie his team and belittles indian pacers. Can you provide single evidence of Waquar or wasim delivering three consecutive balls at greater than 90 mph? If not quit beeeching abt India attack.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Indians maybe beyond comprehension but they do not fail to see the hate. The fact that thread started shows the bias. Now you probably live on that site you cannot deny the fact that thread on second coming of Bradman a.k.a Amla was multiple pages long. Bottom line anything that shows resentment and hate towards India drips all over that forum. Nothing wrong with that because you do have the right to hate Indians. You can go on and on but simple things like Chinese flag on PSL ground shows the absurdity of level of thinking.

We really dont care what you think about Sachin but we think he was the greates of all time. On that thread poster after poster will show his hate by belitteling his achievement. Once again it is fine that you hate him.

The 10th string attack that India send to Nidhas trophy was roundly critisized on this forum. That was a joke and we all know it. But let us not forget that there is so much depth that Indian jokes can also win all the time.

Now I know this is a bitter pill for you to swallow but the frontline pace and spin attack of india is the best in the world. On the green forum those imbeciles would deliberately start a hate thread saying that Indian pace attack is the third best in Asia after Pak and BD. That is unadueltrated hate.

The reality is you glorify your underachievers and put down genuine Indian heroes. I think it is great you do that because everytime someone wants to play Pakistan I just send them a link to that hate forum. You do serve a purpose.

Now here is a question for any pakistani fan who glorifie his team and belittles indian pacers. Can you provide single evidence of Waquar or wasim delivering three consecutive balls at greater than 90 mph? If not quit beeeching abt India attack.

What a post man,for years I used to wonder ,never ever have seen a single delivery bowled at excess of 145 k by these two so called fast bowling legends,why have they been so worshipped at least for their speeds?You know ...

16 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

What a post man,for years I used to wonder ,never ever have seen a single delivery bowled at excess of 145 k by these two so called fast bowling legends,why have they been so worshipped at least for their speeds?You know ...

I still fail to understand the status that demi-god Imran khan has. A word against him and that is a blasphemy.

PS: Neither have I seen a single delivery that fast. Sohaib was fast but he was chucking.

Sad thing is Bhuvi gets less credit but can swing the bowl more and has lot more control than anyone else in the world. 

@Ellipsism some more unadultrated hate:

Best bowlers to debut this decade

Tests - 
1. Kagiso Rabada SA
2. Vernon Philander SA
3. Mitchell Starc Aus
4. Yasir Shah Pak
5. Trent Boult NZ

Limited Overs Cricket -
1. Hasan Ali Pak
2. Mitchel Starc Aus
3. Junaid Khan Pak
4. Mitchell McClenaghan NZ
5. Shadab Khan Pak

Not one Indian but it is just a coincidence that India is on top of all the rankings.

Have been a lurker on green ghetto a while back. A few good posters, 1-2 really nice and exceptional Pak posters, a bunch of mediocre ones and a few posters whose likes you won't see anywhere on the internet barring may be stormfront or some radical Islamist forum. The problem is because of the extremists masquerading as cricket fans there, so much hatred for infidels and propaganda w.r.t Pak army/ISI and Islam. Bias in cricket related matters is expected, most fans are illogical and biased when it comes to supporting their players. But when you have threads glorifying Hafiz Saeed, Aafia Siddiqui, Mullah Omar, Zakir Naik, Bangladesh war criminals etc, you see their real side. That forum is a breeding ground for fundamentalists, wish at least Indians stay away from that so called cricket forum.

2 hours ago, kira said:

We should also discuss the adopted legends of Kohli haters, some so called "Indians" were boot licking smith but they have gotten eggs on their face and have been left totally embarrassed by the recent Cheating saga, oh it's fun to rub it in :hysterical: #AllHailKingKohli #BestTestBatsmanintheWorld #SmithExposedInSA:biggrin:

And one of them is present here also...:phehe:

6 hours ago, Khota said:

evidence? Give me a break. Speed guns were often not found in matches during the late 80's and early 90's when the two w's were at their peak. The fact that Waqar was considered the fastest in the world even when Donald arrived on the scene (and Donald consistently clocked 90mph even in 1998) is evidence enough. He had serious injury issues which cut down his pace. That doesn't mean he wasn't fast to begin with. 

6 hours ago, Suhaan said:

actually you have seen them, speed guns not being common doesn't mean they weren't fast. 

So called legends? You mean guys who have taken over 750 wickets each in international cricket at an average of under 24 are "so called" legends. Give me a break. 

6 minutes ago, hhhhdmt said:

evidence? Give me a break. Speed guns were often not found in matches during the late 80's and early 90's when the two w's were at their peak. The fact that Waqar was considered the fastest in the world even when Donald arrived on the scene (and Donald consistently clocked 90mph even in 1998) is evidence enough. He had serious injury issues which cut down his pace. That doesn't mean he wasn't fast to begin with. 

So no evidence. Who considered them the fastest? It is the hype by the pakistan hype machine. Like I said not three consecutive deliveries @ 90 mph. even if there were no speed guns there are plenty of forensic ways to prove that. The point is they never did that. You expect me to take your word for it and I chose not too. Trundlers.

Edited by Khota
1 minute ago, Khota said:

So no evidence. I have to take your word for it. I chose not too. Trundlers.

so no speed guns means no evidence? Ok then. Then no bowler actually bowled fast prior to speed guns becoming common place. 

Trundlers? lol Even a blind person can see footage of a young Waqar and see how furiously fast he was. Wasim wasn't quite as quick but still fairly quick and had more variety than anyone. The "trundler" Wasim was rated by Brian Lara as the very best he ever faced. 

Anyway i can't argue with people who have irrational hatred in them. 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

@Ellipsism some more unadultrated hate:

Best bowlers to debut this decade

Tests - 
1. Kagiso Rabada SA
2. Vernon Philander SA
3. Mitchell Starc Aus
4. Yasir Shah Pak
5. Trent Boult NZ

Limited Overs Cricket -
1. Hasan Ali Pak
2. Mitchel Starc Aus
3. Junaid Khan Pak
4. Mitchell McClenaghan NZ
5. Shadab Khan Pak

Not one Indian but it is just a coincidence that India is on top of all the rankings.

Again you pick on one post. In that very thread the names of Hasan and Junaid or any other Pakistani is not mentioned aside from the OP.

10 hours ago, kira said:

It was a rhetorical question, you numbskull. My point is these researches are meaningless since they are designed to cater to the western audience. The fact you would even bring up such a disgraceful link just shows your IQ level (which wasn't expected to be much in the first place because of your pakistani genes). There is no such thing as "Indian" race, please don't spread your pakistani stupidity all over this forum

FFS. I’m not using it as a means to point out ‘that look Pakistanis have a higher IQ than Indian’s’. I’m simply saying that both nations are evenly matched in this regard, and both nations’ IQ is worryingly low. Whether or not you decide to take that link as fact, I have no problem with, but all sites rank India and Pakistan in the 80-90 range. 

7 hours ago, Khota said:

The same can be applied here. Both forums have their flaws, and both sets of people are bias. Now stop trying to take the moral superiority route.

Greatest spin attack in the world, I can agree with. I’ve said on this very forum that I’m a big fan of Yadav. But pace attack? Seriously? Bumrah aside who do you have? Shami is injured every second game, and him even donning the blue jersey again is in doubt. Apart from that I’m struggling to think of any half decent bowler you have in your squads. 

And no I can’t peove that as speed guns came into play when both were either done by injuries or age. And I’m not the one that praises them solely for their speed, the skill of these two bowlers is not up for question.

Edited by Ellipsism
1 hour ago, hhhhdmt said:

so no speed guns means no evidence? Ok then. Then no bowler actually bowled fast prior to speed guns becoming common place. 

Trundlers? lol Even a blind person can see footage of a young Waqar and see how furiously fast he was. Wasim wasn't quite as quick but still fairly quick and had more variety than anyone. The "trundler" Wasim was rated by Brian Lara as the very best he ever faced. 

Anyway i can't argue with people who have irrational hatred in them. 

I always said you can get forensic evidence. I was sitting in the stands when Imran the greatest was bowling. I can categorically say he did not have any delivery over 130. They were slow.

Like I said you have a hype machine and nothing else. I have asked a very simple question very politely. Show me one clip where the w's bowled three consecutive deliveries at more than 90 mph. Either they bowled or they did not. Kindly dont bring hate in it. 

Am I not even supposed to question anyone? This goes back to difference in our upbringing. I was taught to question everything and you were taught to follow blindly.

Anyway this debate can be settled by showing me some evidence. Don't expect me to take your word for it.

You are my brother and I love you like a brother.

30 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Again you pick on one post. In that very thread the names of Hasan and Junaid or any other Pakistani is not mentioned aside from the OP.

Here are some more posts:

Rabada,Starc,Boult,and Cummins.

In Tests 

Philander
Rabada
Cummins 
Hazelwood?
Ngidi
Starc

Not one Indian bowler but India is sitting on top of all rankings. Must be a coincidence.

Edited by Khota