Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Lot of bashing at home and it has nothing to do with credible performance abroad? Almost beat SA if team selection was better. Cannot say the same for Australia.

I read that as a lame excuse if we beat England. You are so biased that you cannot think without taking a cheap shot.

You can agree with that list all day long but facts are pain in the rear.

Thru the first three tests India restricted SA to the following score:

286, 130

194, 177

Australia restricted SA to following:

162, 298

382, 102/4

311, 373

488, ?

India let them cross 300 only one time. Australia 3 times and 400 once. On ICF we had a heated discussion of having two spinners and the totals could have been less.

Now explain to me once again how Australia' bowling attack is better?

Ans: Blind hate of India leads people to that conclusion.

I’m not going to get into the theoretical ‘if X happened, if Y happened and if pigs could fly we would have won the series’ fact is the score line read 2-1.

On the issue of England I was simply highlights its advantage India. It would be an embarrassment if your lot being the supposed best test team in the world can’t pull off a draw at the very least against a mediocre England side.

Again one series does not prove anything, your clutching at straws here.

Edited by Ellipsism
16 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

I’m not going to get into the theoretical ‘if X happened, if Y happened and if pigs could fly we would have won the series’ fact is the score line read 2-1.

On the issue of England I was simply highlights its advantage India. It would be an embarrassment if your lot being the supposed best test team in the world can’t pull off a draw at the very least against a mediocre England side.

Absolutely if i could say Pak was able to draw a series in Eng just becoz they served flat featherbed s to let the Pakistani score..height of hypocrisy when Ind is involved you fetch arbitrary facts with your **** carriage to demean India

7 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Your post smells of dogshite[mention=17917]Gollum[/mention]

Extremists posing as cricket fans?

So shall we agree that Indian’s are tha bestest and tha greatessssst in the galaxy?

You accuse Pak fans of hating Ind cricket..have you not read some of the extremist comments on this forum towards Pakistani’s?

i haven't generalized, read my post again. I said 'a few'. I never said Indians are best or great yada yada.....don't pull stuff from the air. I also explicitly mentioned that being biased towards a cricket team or player(s) is perfectly OK, I didn't judge the Pak forum based on their cricket related discussions. I have a problem with the other stuff done by a few posters out there which stinks of Islamic extremism. 

54 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Absolutely if i could say Pak was able to draw a series in Eng just becoz they served flat featherbed s to let the Pakistani score..height of hypocrisy when Ind is involved you fetch arbitrary facts with your **** carriage to demean India

I’m simply saying it’s advantage India, how, in any sort of interpretation, is that demeaning?

On 26/03/2018 at 5:57 AM, vvvslaxman said:

Remember Pak fans used to adopt a player regularly and compare with Tendulkar.  Lara, Ponting, Kallis etc. They are doing it with Kohli now. Now their adopted son Smith is in trouble. Who do you think they will adopt next? Will it be Kane Williamson or Root? :)

OP should add poll and we can re-visit after WC 2019 :lol: 

[mention=9998]Cric Fan[/mention]  [mention=15940]hhhhdmt[/mention] [mention=25593]Ellipsism[/mention]not even 24 hrs and another cheap shot at India. Another thread about top batsman and bowler but I am not least bit surprised that Indians are missing. Explain to me like I am a five year old and tell me this is not hate.

Batsmen:-

Sangakkara
AB de Villiers
Amla
Pietersen
Clarke
Smith
Younis
Cook
Any Other

Bowlers:-

Dale Steyn
Shane Bond
James Anderson
Mitchell Johnson
Stuart Broad
Morne Morkel
Any Other

What is this?
10 hours ago, Khota said:

Still learning buddy, still learning.

I still dont understand how a bowling attack that takes more wkts and gives fewer runs is inferior to the one that gives more runs and takes fewer wkts. I will understand that one day but it is not today.

Add to that cheating and ball tampering which cause sa 1st test

4 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Do you need to nitpick every post that isn’t glorifying India lol. Kohli’s name is mentioned in tha thread like 10 times...

You or me or anyone else has no bearing on how Kohli does.

Fact that not one Indian gets in any list of these hate filled hearts is baffling.

4 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

Agreed 100%. India had the opportunity and bottom line is they lost. Rest are all excuses. I am guilty of that too.

The point is that it is not one series but it is sum total of multiple series that India has been excelling.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

You or me or anyone else has no bearing on how Kohli does.

Fact that not one Indian gets in any list of these hate filled hearts is baffling.

If it has no bearing on Kohli then why are you so desperate to see Kohli’s name mentioned in every post in a Pakistani forum. He gets the praise he deserves over there. 

41 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

If it has no bearing on Kohli then why are you so desperate to see Kohli’s name mentioned in every post in a Pakistani forum. He gets the praise he deserves over there. 

Others dont deserve any praise. If not why is India #1 in pretty much everything? 

I personally dont care if you put his name down or not but fact that you cannot acknowledge that india is #1 is troubling.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Others dont deserve any praise. If not why is India #1 in pretty much everything? 

I personally dont care if you put his name down or not but fact that you cannot acknowledge that india is #1 is troubling.

Even Pakistan is #1 or there abouts in the T20 rankings. Rankings don’t paint the whole picture. 

In tests if you start winning outside home people will take take that ranking seriously.

In ODI’s it’s between India and England, India aren’t a standout #1 in the format. 

2 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

Even Pakistan is #1 or there abouts in the T20 rankings. Rankings don’t paint the whole picture. 

In tests if you start winning outside home people will take take that ranking seriously.

In ODI’s it’s between India and England, India aren’t a standout #1 in the format. 

The above post is a text book definition of hate. If you cannot acknowledge well established facts then you can call it whatever you may but I chose to call it hate.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

The above post is a text book definition of hate. If you cannot acknowledge well established facts then you can call it whatever you may but I chose to call it hate.

How is it hate? 

Its no secret India made their way to the top in tests by playing at home. Win away from home and you’ll be acknowledged as the best side. 

7 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

How is it hate? 

Its no secret India made their way to the top in tests by playing at home. Win away from home and you’ll be acknowledged as the best side. 

Pakistan made their way at there about bottom by losing even at home against one of the weakest team ...now that needs  to be acknowledged..

16 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

How is it hate? 

These formulas for #1 ranking were determined beforehand. Now India is at the top and the validity of the ranking systems is being questioned. I say it is hate.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

These formulas for #1 ranking were determined beforehand. Now India is at the top and the validity of the ranking systems is being questioned. I say it is hate.

I don’t care what the rankings say. When you start winning away from home I’ll happily admit that India is the best side. It’s not hate, I would say the same for any team. And I’m sure the majority here would agree that India’s claim to the #1 spot can only be clear once they start winning away from home.