Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

2 hours ago, Ellipsism said:

I don’t care what the rankings say. When you start winning away from home I’ll happily admit that India is the best side. It’s not hate, I would say the same for any team. And I’m sure the majority here would agree that India’s claim to the #1 spot can only be clear once they start winning away from home.

I know you dont care because India is at top. These rankings would be oh so wonderful and correct if pakistan was at top. Your arguments are hateful and full of resentment.

There is something called home advantage. The way to be #1 is to win at home and minimize your losses abroad. India has done that and is being rewarded by a high ranking. Now you can win more abroad in perfect world but being 1 and 1a is still at the top of the heap. 

More you diminish India #1 ranking more hateful you become. I like it.

image.jpeg.6c45d40f25f5f030ad8eb767de9c0a2b.jpeg

Edited by Khota
32 minutes ago, Khota said:

I know you dont care because India is at top. These rankings would be oh so wonderful and correct if pakistan was at top. Your arguments are hateful and full of resentment.

There is something called home advantage. The way to be #1 is to win at home and minimize your losses abroad. India has done that and is being rewarded by a high ranking. Now you can win more abroad in perfect world but being 1 and 1a is still at the top of the heap. 

More you diminish India #1 ranking more hateful you become. I like it.

image.jpeg.6c45d40f25f5f030ad8eb767de9c0a2b.jpeg

I’ve literally acknowledged on this very thread that despite Pakistan being ranked 1 in T20 cricket we aren’t the best side because we haven’t proved ourselves against the best. Maybe you can learn to be objective and not view everything as hate. 

1 hour ago, Ellipsism said:

I’ve literally acknowledged on this very thread that despite Pakistan being ranked 1 in T20 cricket we aren’t the best side because we haven’t proved ourselves against the best. Maybe you can learn to be objective and not view everything as hate. 

To appease you I have to acknowledege thst India is not #1. I cannot do that because they truly are #1.

I am being very objective. if pakistan is ranked #1 then those arethe rules and ranking system we all have to abide by. Congratulations on being #1.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

To appease you I have to acknowledege thst India is not #1. I cannot do that because they truly are #1.

I am being very objective. if pakistan is ranked #1 then those arethe rules and ranking system we all have to abide by. Congratulations on being #1.

Each to their own. No need to continue this. 

Ian Chappel is one more guy who starts cribbing about ranking as soon India become no 1, he already wrote a column few backs on how India and Australia series against SA will determine true no1.

He would have never imagined in his wildest dreams about this scandal.He would have written another columns on how India does not deserve no1 rank.

India has never claimed it is best ever side in the world. All they are claiming is they are the best side for past two years and hands down it is the best side  in world right now.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Ian Chappel is one more guy who starts cribbing about ranking as soon India become no 1, he already wrote a column few backs on how India and Australia series against SA will determine true no1.

He would have never imagined in his wildest dreams about this scandal.He would have written another columns on how India does not deserve no1 rank.

India has never claimed it is best ever side in the world. All they are claiming is they are the best side for past two years and hands down it is the best side  in world right now.

Absolutely correct. India started of weak and finished strong against SA. Australia is a meltdown. This head to head easily demonstrates India is better than Australia. Very deserving of #1 ranking.

Another gem from green ghetto. According to waqar Younis Pakistan was able to beat WI was because they dont play IPL. I think that is great and if completely quit playing IPL for nest 100 years they would be the greatesst ever.

43 minutes ago, Khota said:

Another gem from green ghetto. According to waqar Younis Pakistan was able to beat WI was because they dont play IPL. I think that is great and if completely quit playing IPL for nest 100 years they would be the greatesst ever.

That is called "Angoor Khatte hain ":giggle:

Edited by Suhaan

The padosis love to ignore that even at home, India still has to face the best of SA, Aus, Eng, NZ etc and not some C side that they desperately beg for every season. Beating them at home requires a ton of skills too, runs still need to be scored, wickets need to be taken, catches need to be held etc. 

How about one on one facts: When SA toured India, they lost 3-0 and avoided a 4-0 rout. When India toured SA, india lost 2-1 and was competitive in the entire series. Similar things can be said about Eng, to a lesser extent when India toured but still, 3-1 is better than 4-0 we handed them. And then we hammer the other sides like SL, WI which some teams arent able to. So if India is performing better than others, it is logically the best team in the world, just admit it. Defeating all teams touring and at home is the stuff of ATG teams and not just current #1, and we never claimed to the former.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Absolutely. Without any proof you cannot convince me W's bowled that fast.

I didn’t say anything about their pace. Personally, I believe they Waz was in the late 130’s to early 140’s in his prime (he was bowling mid 130’s when speed guns first came into play— he was in his thirties then) and Waqar was quicker than Wasim in his prime so probably between 140-145. 

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Another hate thread started today at Green Ghetto.

Now they are claiminh how poor Sachin was compared to Lara. can those people go a day without ridiculing India heroes.

Because this forum composed entirely of a subjective group of people that don’t go without a minute mentioning Pakistan.

Tendulkar’s match winning prowess can be brought in to question. He’s a legend we all know that, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t bound to critism.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

He was saying that Pakistani cricketers are more focused on playing International cricket by not participating in the IPL. Which is partly true. 

Because this forum composed entirely of a subjective group of people that don’t go without a minute mentioning Pakistan.

Tendulkar’s match winning prowess can be brought in to question. He’s a legend we all know that, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t bound to critism.

We all know that and we critisize him all day long. But to diminish his accomplishments is something else.

He was saying that Pakistani cricketers are more focused on playing International cricket by not participating in the IPL. Which is partly true. 

So you are agreeing with that assesment? It has nothing to do with playing the worst cricket nation and beating them.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Another subtle hate today.  Afridi claims he will never play IPL if invited. I think I belive him. Not.

Why do you keep updating the stuff happening in ghetto everyday? Who cares? Stop giving importance to these phateechars

Another subtle hate today.  Afridi claims he will never play IPL if invited. I think I belive him. Not.

Why do you keep updating the stuff happening in ghetto everyday? Who cares? Stop giving importance to these phateechars

The guy is obsessed. I bet he posts there too. Yet hates the place :giggle:
5 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

The guy is obsessed. I bet he posts there too. Yet hates the place :giggle:

A post appears abt India everyday and we are obsessed. kettle meet pot.

Edited by Khota