Where are the Kolkata Knight Riders Fan?

Malcolm Merlyn

Aami Kolkatta We RULE

Just won some good money on people who were doubting KKR... More annoying was people laughing at KKR squad before the IPL as if we got it totally wrong... we are missing an overseas fast bowler and we would be a complete team. Imagine Starc playing for us.

Not sure where you are going with this. I visited the FB page of KKR. Most of the names sounded funny. Checked. Few Nepalese Fre Bangladeshis.
I thought Nepalese support DD.
As for Bangladesh, most of them supports KKR due to Bong connection+Shakib Al Hasan

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not sure where you are going with this. I visited the FB page of KKR. Most of the names sounded funny. Checked. Few Nepalese Fre Bangladeshis.

A high percentage of people living in West Bengal are fans of KKR.

North Bengal is largely populated by people whose ethnicity is similar to Nepalese people.  But they are Indian ...  as Indian as you and I.

The names of Bengali Muslims from India are in many cases not much different from Bangladeshi Muslims.

Edited by express bowling

13 minutes ago, express bowling said:

A high percentage of people living in West Bengal are fans of KKR.

North Bengal is largely populated by people whose ethnicity is similar to Nepalese people.  But they are Indian ...  as Indian as you and I.

The names of Bengali Muslims from India are in many cases not much different from Bangladeshi Muslims.

Dude :) They claim they are Nepalese.

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Bangladeshis and Nepalese are KKR fans.

I am a hardcore Haryanvi as one can get. No connection to Bengal what so ever. 

I switched loyalties to KKR when Gambhir and Umesh started playing for Kolkata. Somehow, KKR won my loyalty and now I support them over all the clubs. DD comes the closest second.