Kathua rape-murder: Lawyers stop police from filing chargesheet

Gollum

30 minutes ago, asterix said:

It’s not about Amazon... the backlash is against these Bollytards who are very shrewd to not miss any opportunities or tragedies to promote their films in particular or pander to the Global Pakistani audience to maximise profit. I’m not able to search at the moment the tweet this actress made in which she admitted that they were in a shoot and were informed by the promoters to do a protest shoot of this tragedy to promote the movie...

Here are some clues...

IMG_3170.JPG.b5043cd78b48ca3ba2b839f13947209e.JPG

IMG_3171.thumb.JPG.64156d16d820041bb0fa7ba806e39b76.JPG

IMG_3172.thumb.JPG.3e17ed64f9ca667f3c105748ce0b1db9.JPG

There’s a reason why #BoycottVeereDiWedding is trending...

What is this “I’m Hindusthan”? Why so much emphasis on Hindu? Why not “I’m India”? You don’t see any agenda here?

These are hypocrites who selectively use tragedies to create controversies in order to promote their projects or movies...

BTW this the same actress who said this earlier...

IMG_3169.JPG.eeca44147de9b00388d68db2d24e2439.JPG

Mane jisko Jo marzi say anything against Hindus or India... and nobody has any right to even protest...

If you protest they’ll term you as child rape apologists... if I post couple of more child rapes recently done by Mullas in and around masjid then you’ll say I’m indulging in “whataboutery”...

Better send her to ISIS then. Atleast we wont get to hear from her whining about India again. Whataboutery is not a word you farking libtard stooge. I would say boycott bollywood instead of just one movie. You are paying for making these b1tches into celebs and one day yell at your face with all this BS. Dont do it. Good she is an alumnus of JNU, Its time to boycott anything from JNU and bolywood. Its almost like they were using the same banner. It probably was. And VK married that Anushka Sharma. Expect this to spill over into IPL and Indian cricket. If so we should boycott that too. Hurt their pockets then they will behave.

From my twitter feed:

Online official LW rags:

scroll

WireTheLiar

buzzfeed

MSM newswebsites (NDTV, IndianExpress, TOI, etc)

thenewsmagazine

theprint

firstpost

indiatoday

Center:

newslaundry

indiao

dna

ANI

ABPNews

TRP RW:

IndiaTV

Republicworld

timesNow

ZeeTVNews

RW:

swarajyamag

opindia

righlog.in

postcardnews

Quite a balance because of TRP RW news!

From my twitter feed:
Online official LW rags:
scroll
WireTheLiar
buzzfeed
MSM newswebsites (NDTV, IndianExpress, TOI, etc)
thenewsmagazine
theprint
firstpost
indiatoday

Center:
newslaundry
indiao
dna
ANI
ABPNews

TRP RW:
IndiaTV
Republicworld
timesNow
ZeeTVNews

RW:
swarajyamag
opindia
righlog.in
postcardnews

Quite a balance because of TRP RW news!

^ It missed the biggest.... NDTV...

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

We cant believe which is true anymore? The media being so hung on this case and the 2012 one is very disturbing. There are so many rapes in India and other countries. But nobody says I'm ashamed to be an American/British or whatever. Why are the libtards shouting Im ashamed to be a hindu/Indian. And we had this incident where a prostitute in Kerala whose husband is a child trafficking record and both of them arrested and jailed, are now coming out and saying Im ashamed this is BS.

The people behind this are the real gangsters of the world and originated in desert communities in the Middle East. They are known among the kingdoms of those areas as dacoits, brigands. This is the true history of the chosen people and also their mutant Abrahamic faiths.

The point is, instead of getting hung up on these morons. How about you worry about doing the right thing. Which is to seek justice for the victim and change the mindset of people around you.

If these people are self-loathing for whatever reasons, how does that affect you?

And to the bolded

XHCVfvR.jpg

22 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

The point is, instead of getting hung up on these morons. How about you worry about doing the right thing. Which is to seek justice for the victim and change the mindset of people around you.

If these people are self-loathing for whatever reasons, how does that affect you?

And to the bolded

Its the right thing to get justice for the victim but we have to know what really happened. This is not a Kangaroo court. Actually our justice system looks like a kangaroo court.

For the bolded part, look at this link http://www.newenglishreview.org/Robert_Wolfe/From_Habiru_to_Hebrews%3A_The_Roots_of_the_Jewish_Tradition/

37 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

One comment from the case of 4 years old baby:

"99% these rapes are happening in north india..."

Is it true?

If yes, what could be the reason? 

Somewhat true. I wouldnt say 99%. In general, they are more violent and illiterate. South produces more and North eats more and reproduces more. More Northerners in South than vice-versa. Eventually these incidents will happen in South too but that's becuase of northies migrating here.

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

One comment from the case of 4 years old baby:

"99% these rapes are happening in north india..."

Is it true?

If yes, what could be the reason? 

Indore is in Madhya pradesh which is in central India not North.People even call Bihari as North Indians while bihar is more closed to East than North

20 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Indore is in Madhya pradesh which is in central India not North.People even call Bihari as North Indians while bihar is more closed to East than North

And I thought that North India is area where mainly Hindi/Urdu language is spoken (which also includes Bihar).