IPL Matches To Be Shifted Out Of Chennai

Malcolm Merlyn

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

How do you make such an absurd inference that tamils feel seperatist? Based on what ?

The dark guy is seeman the guy behind the goons in csk match they were also behind the koodangulam protests. They have 1 percent voteshare in the state they contested and lost in all constituencies..thats 4 lakh votes in athe whole state.

Koodangulam protests were justified. But the problem is people are easily swayed by social media. Idiots like Seeman and Thirumurugan Gandhi use it to spread their propaganda, hence misleading some youth. BJP is not helping either. One thing common is the frustration against the ruling state and central parties.

Edited by The Dark Horse

3 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

Koodangulam protests were justified.

orchestrated by anti-russain western groups .. the guy udhay kumar said whole area was behind him got less than 2500 seats when he contested in the lok sabha elections..

frankly when an industry comes , local people who might lose their lands protest for more compensation .. other than that almsot exclusively all the locals will be in favor of any industry because of real estate appreciation , more jobs and better economy 

1 minute ago, velu said:

orchestrated by anti-russain western groups .. the guy udhay kumar said whole area was behind him got less than 2500 seats when he contested in the lok sabha elections..

frankly when an industry comes , local people who might lose their lands protest for more compensation .. other than that almsot exclusively all the locals will be in favor of any industry because of real estate appreciation , more jobs and better economy 

That's a conspiracy. The locals were not consulted before the project. There was danger to the Marine ecosystem on which the villages were dependent on for fishing.

On why he didn't get votes, even traffic Ramaswamy contested in the rk nagar elections. How many votes did he get and how much did Dhinakaran get?

2 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Not gonna lie but when I went to India, Chennai was one of the worst city not only in India but world too. Pune ya Ranchi ki team Lao get rid of this bekaar team

Ranchi is 10x worse than Chennai, bas ek pagal khana rakha hai wahaan, Pune is one of the better cities though.

22 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

That's a conspiracy. The locals were not consulted before the project. There was danger to the Marine ecosystem on which the villages were dependent on for fishing.

On why he didn't get votes, even traffic Ramaswamy contested in the rk nagar elections. How many votes did he get and how much did Dhinakaran get?

That name though :phehe:

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That name though :phehe:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traffic_Ramaswamy

The person is an 84 year old social activist who has filed more than 500 PILs (highest by an Indian) some of which have revealed scams and demolished illegal buildings. His name is just Ramaswamy, but the Traffic got added as he works on a lot of traffic related social activities.

Edited by Forever Indian

51 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

no .. there is a sting operation by republic tv and udaykumar candidly accepted that he received money from outside india

kudankulam protests are staged .. infact most of the protests against industries are staged ..

protests were claiming that whole kudankulam is against the plant and he is the face of it ..

if atleast 3/4 villages voted for him he might have got 10k votes

On 11/04/2018 at 9:18 PM, Gollum said:

I have no bias, just speaking facts. Majority of our world class intelligentsia are from these 2 states...look at our cultural icons, social reformers, intellectuals, poets, writers, religious thinkers, mathematicians, scientists, Nobel laureates, Abel Laureate, chess masters etc, you will find that these 2 states are disproportionately represented, Bengal even more than TN. Read about the Bengal renaissance which awakened Indian society when we were in the dark ages----> in a span of 70-80 years they produced the likes of Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Vidyasagar, Ramakrishna, Vivekananda, Lalon Fakir, Tagores (father and son and a few other illustrious relatives), Aurobindo, JC Basu, Satyendranath Bose, Kazi Nazrul Islam, Bankim Chandra, Mahalanobis, Keshab Chandra Sen, Bipin Chandra Pal, M.N Roy, Begum Rokeya, Michael Madhusudhan Dutt, Satyajit Ray, Yogananada, Amartya Sen and a 100 others !!!! Which other state has had 100s of such great people born in such a short time, no exaggeration to say that Bengal single handedly lifted Indian society from the nadir, gave it direction and inspiration and was the energy behind our freedom struggle, no other group has contributed more to our freedom struggle than this one group (Next time you go to Andaman go to Cellular jail, you will understand how). If you are interested read about Bengal Renaissance and if you don't agree with my assessment you can abuse me :p:

Similarly Tamil Nadu has contributed heavily in this department, our greatest modern era mathematicians and scientists are from this region. Ramanujam, Raman, Chandrasekhar, Venkatraman, Varadhan (only Asian Abel Laureate, highest maths honour which is a mind boggling feat!!!) and many others. Even the 15th world chess champion and the only one apart from Bobby Fischer who had to break Soviet hegemony to get the crown is from here. In fact look at the chess masters of India and a huge chunk are from TN and Bengal, only recently have Andhra and Maharashtra made significant strides. I rate TN below Bengal because the latter comfortably surpasses the former in the cultural sphere.

I am not ignoring contribution of others, I also said both these states are declining. Bengal has exhausted its quota, TN too is showing decadence...so may be in the coming years other states will pick up in this department. But I doubt even if they make progress they can equal Bengal of old. I am very much on record that Punjabis are the backbone of our army and Mumbaikars are our cricket supply chain...does this mean I am ignoring contributions of others? Or if I say Bhiwani is our boxing capital, does it mean I refuse to acknowledge Mary Kom? 

You missed one of the modern greats Dr Abdul Kalam. The people's President, Scientist and someone who believed the youth are our future, not politicians. A truly great man.

Anyways with regards to this post each state has it's own achievers. It's just that many are hidden and only the crooks and politicians are highlighted by media.

15 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

You missed one of the modern greats Dr Abdul Kalam. The people's President, Scientist and someone who believed the youth are our future, not politicians. A truly great man.

Anyways with regards to this post each state has it's own achievers. It's just that many are hidden and only the crooks and politicians are highlighted by media.

problem is these small politicians hijack the whole people and start dictating what others should do..

seen few morons abusing IPL followers .. time to troll them 

I don't understand how cops can refuse to provide security. Seems like dirty politics at it's best. There is probably some good money to be made by moving the games out of Chennai both for CSK management and IPL babus.

I had tickets for KXIP vs CSK on my planned trip to India next month, now all this drama. :wall: