IPL match 38: Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals

rkt.india

4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking. 

Vijay is better than Pujara in tests. He should open with KL Rahul and we dont need new #3 for overseas. 

7 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Hehe. CSK fans already scared even at the thought of it. A half decent team ends up owning CSK most of the times. Imagine Rahul in it.:yay:

You must be dreaming. You need Rahul to build your shoddy team from 4-6 to a playoff level team. CSK is running sky high. They are a old age home they said. They have a poor bowling attack they said. Yet we are still 7-3. :phehe:

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

In most MI matches there are more chuskies than bambis on match thread. I believe you.......not :laugh:

because we will be active whther our team does well or not ..

meanhwile bambis will go to their bunkers if things go wrong :p:

if bambis win another couple of games , expect few more coming out of their bynkers 

14 minutes ago, Pollack said:

He should be in MI. One of the most promising team for young Indian batsman. Like the way they have kept faith on Ishan Kisan. 

You have run Kisan to the ground. Who knows hitman may see KLR as a threat and give him opportunities that may not suit him or not even play him.

Just now, velu said:

because we will be active whther our team does well or not ..

meanhwile bambis will go to their bunkers if things go wrong :p:

if bambis win another couple of games , expect few more coming out of their bynkers 

Chuskies are not much to be seen on other matches which does not involve CSK or MI. Yellow lier.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

.so no conclusive proof, hence onfield ump decision stays. blame the onfield soft decision, clearly in this angle it is notout.

commeis were discussing abt it ( deano & co ) ..

conclusion is that in wide camera  angle ( WTF it mean :hmmm: )  , genuine catches will look not out ..  

in top angle it looked out though 

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking. 

Vijay score 400+ runs in Eng and 480+ in Aus last time, top scorer and 2nd top scorer respectively. No we don't have many batsmen who can do that. Pujara, Dhawan and Rohit don't inspire confidence overseas. And Saha is our greatest pure keeper, we need him to compensate for our poor catching, btw Karthik averages less than Saha, he isn't some mythical beast with the bat.