an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

maniac

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

You have to look at Star cricket Tamil where those apes called RJ Balaji and srikkanth run amok. These guys are actually trying to integrate CSK into households as if there is nothing more important. :giggle:   :hysterical:

if it is K.Srikkanth you mean..isn't he working with SRH as well :mad:

3 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

do they talk highly of csk???or lordize dhoni?? 

No idea, but would expect both as they cater to the local audience.

Edited by AK007
Context

Just now, Detonator said:

RJ Balaji's Tamil commentary is so cringe worthy that I would rather hear the sound of tortoises having sex in head phones. 

who is the guy lol..haha dont hear tamil commentary etc man...

guess its like that movie..that slum cricket movie.

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so ICF mods by rule can not be ignored, so what they type is there for everyone to see. 

poster Laaloo- from moderators group is high credential mod as per claim, post Laaloo claims they could have been made admin - so it shows poster Laaloo is pretty substantial authority in ICF ( high credential moderator - could be made admin)

Poster Laaloo - from moderators group - its even more important now that you clarify you actual position, on your support and posts claiming IPL is fixed and CSK is fixed to win.

you can do that in response to this post or separately and tag others.

@Laaloo

dont think that this one will be let slide. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

who is the guy lol..haha dont hear tamil commentary etc man...

guess its like that movie..that slum cricket movie.

Chevk out in hotstar, you can choose the language. Actuallye trying to recreate the joke commentary of Chennai 28. But it's a movie and was actually funny. These guys are talking like retards. 

Just now, Laaloo said:

panda-slide.jpg

no sorry, no such cute tricks will work.

You need to address the points very clearly. if you attempt to respond with memes that means you ascribe an affirmative to the accusation made by me on your position, i want you to know that. Respond to this below clearly.

And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

And you can't ignore mods. It's a rule. :icflove:

so ICF mods by rule can not be ignored, so what they type is there for everyone to see. 

poster Laaloo- from moderators group is high credential mod as per claim, post Laaloo claims they could have been made admin - so it shows poster Laaloo is pretty substantial authority in ICF ( high credential moderator - could be made admin)

Poster Laaloo - from moderators group - its even more important now that you clarify you actual position, on your support and posts claiming IPL is fixed and CSK is fixed to win.

you can do that in response to this post or separately and tag others.

Just now, maniac said:

I was expecting this with my appreciation 

but I got this

That's called reality. Get out of your dirty basement often and breathe some fresh air now and then to connect with the real world.

Just now, AK007 said:

That's called reality. Get out of your dirty basement often and breathe some fresh air now and then to connect with the real world.

And you have the time to read through mountains of biased posts against CSK and on top of that get offended and  still have the time to have this amazing social life...wonder how you do that lol