Looks like bambis are observing state funeral !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

However after the WC he did not play in the Odis in both WI and in England. He didn’t even participate in the test series against a lower tier WI side immediately after the WC.

Bangladesh is such a quality side :giggle:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

However the plans changed

Only plan that clown had was to play in 2015WC before getting kicked out after his tuktuk 100. 

I bet you never saw 50 bucks in your life but that's some other day discussion Bangladeshi bot. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Awww...so many butthurt Bambis... disgraceful losers... pathetic how they are taking all the limelight from the 2nd best team SRH...nobody even remembers which position they finished with...lol

Yeh lo bhakto... wet your dreams and duniya geela do... this is all you can get this year...

In fact it is the overwhelming majority of the regular CSK supporting posters on ICF who have a massive parvenu inferiority complex. Even after CSK won the IPL, this set finds the need to throw dirt on other teams/players to feel good about your own team or worse still, about yourselves. Not to mention the illogical and utterly false allegations that are thrown up in every second post. 

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Bangladesh is such a quality side :giggle:

Only plan that clown had was to play in 2015WC before getting kicked out after his tuktuk 100. 

I bet you never saw 50 bucks in your life but that's some other day discussion Bangladeshi bot. 

That seems like a comeback by a 4yr old... looks like that is your age in “computer/software terms” 

no intrest to indulge...now shoo  

Edited by maniac

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

If you believe everything he says in the book as honest to goodness truth, you are already worshiping him :biggrin:. If you treat him as human, you would know that humans fudge facts lie sometimes. I'm sure the management would tell him what to do when he wouldn't pay attention to the same management when he was asked to move to no.3 or asked to open in one innings. That 100th 100 was him scoring 115 out of 145 balls in a total score of 290 where every other guy has run a ball innings. I can't believe you saw the game and not see him batting selfishly. He took a lot of balls in the 90s when he should have accelerated.

I don’t believe everything he said like I mentioned I am not a blind fanboy of any cricketer where I have to go over the top to praise him or criticise him.I know his 100th 100 was a selfish innings but you cannot deny that he was a great player.

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok ...I thought you put the fun banter aside for a second  and wanted to have a subjective discussion...looks like I fell for the troll...damn it is tough to deal with these bots especially the more sophisticated ones these day :laugh: 

For a guy/bot questioning my reading comprehension, you don't even know the difference between Subjective and Objective. I think you meant to have an objective discussion. :phehe:

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

That seems like a comeback by a 4yr old... looks like that is your age in “computer/software terms” 

no intrest to indulge...now shoo  

:phehe: are you trying to tell us your age Bangladeshi bot ? Stick to your excuses.txt 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

What rubbish ? Wasn't the guy banned by ICC for ball tampering ??? 

Where is the proof that Sachin framed Jadeja and Azhar?

This is the third time I pose the question in a span of as many minutes. Any answer(s)?

Or are you going to pull a patli gali on this, like what most would expect of you?

Just now, Garuda said:

For a guy/bot questioning my reading comprehension, you don't even know the difference between Subjective and Objective. I think you meant to have an objective discussion. :phehe:

Well for a start you read through my entire post.

I use bots for autocorrect,dictionary and spell checks so you seem to be functioning.

Now just like bots you seem to have missed the essence of my post and just done your “robotic” function :phehe:

No more use for you...now shoo

20 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I've fallen for that too. A few days ago I wrote a detailed post about the legality of fixing and the Acts under which players and officials can be tried, only to get one line responses which resemble poorly written haiku.

:(( 

For someone who is in the legal business, you seem to have a heck of a lot of time for ICF :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Where is the proof that Sachin framed Jadeja and Azhar?

This is the third time I pose the question in a span of as many minutes. Any answer(s)?

Or are you going to pull a patli gali on this, like what most would expect of you?

I asked you, if you are agreeing to the other part of the post and you are ignoring that :om: so I ll take that as a YES "he did tamper the ball" and ICC did ban him for cheating. 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I use bots for autocorrect,dictionary and spell checks so you seem to be functioning.

Now just like bots you seem to have missed the essence of my post and just done your “robotic” function :phehe:

So this clown is accepting that he is a bangladeshi bot :phehe:

@Garuda you made him accept that he is indeed a bot! Good job

1 minute ago, maniac said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

I asked you, if you are agreeing to the other part of the post and you are ignoring that :om: so I ll take that as a YES "he did tamper the ball" and ICC did ban him for cheating. 

You have no proof or source of what you claimed. Thank you for clarifying.

Continue with your mindless allegations. Shall not waste time on those henceforth.

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He was never banned bhai and he never tampered with the ball or framed those two cheats.

1 minute ago, gambhirfan said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

It’s all in good fun from my end still :phehe:

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Do you also use java scripting :rotfl: