Deepak Chahar is a must for India in 2019 world cup

11 hours ago, adi B said:

One mustn't read too much from the ipl performance ,the conditions ,management,international colleagues etc put various inputs which can enhance the performance of players to bowl good 4 overs but for long sustainable bowling option one shouldn't give lol too kuch priority. 

We have already tried crap players from the past who've failed miserably in intl cricket ,chahar can bowl 2-4 good overs but most likely go for plenty later on 

CSK quota bhai. Remember Negi??? Out of nowhere into the Indian team and also playing eleven. :biggrin:

If they have to select bowler based on IPL (totally against it) then select Prasidh Krishna. Has done much better. Although I don't rate him too. :phehe:

People must understand IPL is for spotting talent but that doesn't mean everyone who does well in IPL is a talent.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Not really , more then him i wud like us to see at some left seamers specially kulwant, sran and khaleel

And he was jst used with new ball, need bowlers who can bowl at anytime so ill even prefer ankit rajpoot

Agreed ..i would have picked Khaleel ahead of SID Kaul , i appreciate SID and he is in good form but I feel Khaleel is consistently 140+ and left arm , sid is more of a Bhuvi type bowler and he can be played in 11 if bhuvi is not playing and one requires a genuine line n length swing bowler, sid will not get a chance ahead of bhuvi, khaleel is a genuine quick left arm bowler and he has a future for sure with indian team , i fail to see too much of a future for SID, may be i am biased but i feel he will be attacked as he is a bit slow and does not create terror in the batsman.

In international cricket , bhuvi is a tiger with the new ball , first 6 overs he is likely to get one to 3 wickets but if the opposition team sees him through , he becomes an average bowler, i think same is the case with SID, he could be dangerous in first 6 overs and then he would be attacked where as I feel khaleel can be dangerous till the ball is 30 overs Old and may get some reverse also later.

i think deepak has bowled well in IPL but not very outstanding , So we may not need to become too excited about him unless he shows that he is outstanding...we should categorise our comments too by sharing how excited we are about him , at present i am more excited about Khaleel and avesh khan rather than him...

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i think deepak has bowled well in IPL but not very outstanding , So we may not need to become too excited about him unless he shows that he is outstanding...we should categorise our comments too by sharing how excited we are about him , at present i am more excited about Khaleel and avesh khan rather than him...

He lacks consistency.