Pakistan Has a Huge Advantage Over India in Tests

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Wasim was not super quick he was McGrath mode. Waqar was apparently quick looks quick but never seen a 145 delivery of his. Imran was jolly medium. Just facts but their record esp wasim is legendary. But yeah ball tampering did them in

That is pretty much the truth but there are gullible pepole on this board who believe these fairy tales. 

2 minutes ago, MSD11 said:

Why this obsession with Pakistani team and their players? I am starting to think you are a fan but having a hard time coming to terms with it

We are having an important discussion. Most of us are respectful and carrying on a good discussion. Dont stress yourself by thnking too hard.

There is no obsession on my part but India does live in their head rent free. 24/7/365.

Edited by Khota
4 hours ago, Khota said:

I have watched Imran bowl and I could literally see the balls coming down. I could barely see a blur of roberts delivery and all I heard was a thud of gloves.

Waquar was fast but am not sure of Wasim. Wasim had better control than anyone could ever have. He was a top dog.Most likely better than other two.

I just ask all the Pakistani fans who love to drop the word trundler with Indian bowlers to show me three consecutive deliveries @90 mph. This is just a give and take to remind them that two can play this game.

Bro I think Srinath was as quick if not quicker than Waqar but no one gives him credit because he was Indian. Such was the state of our team back then we got no respect. Now that our team is strong with exceptional batting and winning games, even bowlers such as Aaron, Umesh, Shami, Bhuvi, Bumrah are mentioned in same breath as Wasim, Waqar and other legends of the game :giggle: 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

I have watched Imran bowl and I could literally see the balls coming down. I could barely see a blur of roberts delivery and all I heard was a thud of gloves.

Waquar was fast but am not sure of Wasim. Wasim had better control than anyone could ever have. He was a top dog.Most likely better than other two.

I just ask all the Pakistani fans who love to drop the word trundler with Indian bowlers to show me three consecutive deliveries @90 mph. This is just a give and take to remind them that two can play this game.

How long you been watching cricket, if you don't mind sharing.

6 hours ago, philcric said:

How long you been watching cricket, if you don't mind sharing.

Let us not go there. If you doubt what I am telling you I cannot sway you one way or other. Oh and the roberts was Andy.

Edited by Khota
7 hours ago, KaushikfromDelhi said:

Bro I think Srinath was as quick if not quicker than Waqar but no one gives him credit because he was Indian. Such was the state of our team back then we got no respect. Now that our team is strong with exceptional batting and winning games, even bowlers such as Aaron, Umesh, Shami, Bhuvi, Bumrah are mentioned in same breath as Wasim, Waqar and other legends of the game :giggle: 

Agreed. I think in the WC that was it in SA the trio of Srinath, Nehra and Zaheer were the fastest. No one ever resppected india and I have no clue why.

14 hours ago, Khota said:

Which ground did you see Roberts bowl at ?