Akhilesh Yadav, staff damaged residence before vacating it: Officials

Trichromatic

Public/social behavior of all family members including that of wife, children, relatives and house hold workers is the responsibility of a man of the house. 

Family members see the head of the household brazenly talking to outsiders that "apka main kaam karunga usme mera kya phayada hai" ("what is there for me if i do the work for you") then thats what is passed on to the members of the family. Kids behave the same way. Man can be properly molded by very strict regulations on corruption. I see people behave like kide/makode (insects). wherever they find food (money/mula/arth) they would behave the same way.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

But this gunda was supposed to be the face of future educated leaders. He was the hope that the educated son of a scum politician could be a true leader.

But I guess genes beat education and hope.

He is such a disappointment.

Umeed par taala laga diya.

Gutter party ke gutter neta.

He is son of Mulayam. I repeat Mulayam.

To expect anything other than debauchery from the progenies of thugs like Laloo and Mulayam is deluding oneself.

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

Reminds me of a similar incident in my childhood. We used to live in an industrial township and every 3-4 years there would be an upgrade in housing accommodation. My mom was an expert gardener and maintained a beautiful garden everywhere she moved. So once we were supposed to hand over the keys to the new movers and there was an 8-10 hour gap between us moving out and them shifting in with their stuff. While we were busy arranging our stuff in our new residence many wives of officers and their children from the neighborhood came to our erstwhile garden and started destroying the stuff. They plucked the Rose plants, Dahlia, Marigold, Hibiscus, Zinnia, vegetables etc from the roots and took it to their homes leaving the garden in ruins. They even vandalized the Tulsi plant which has religious significance (all of them were devout Hindus as well). When our domestic maid who was passing through that area tried to stop them she was slapped by the wife of a senior officer. I can never forget how my mom cried when she came and saw the damage, she had built that garden from nothing and hoped to pass it on to the next occupiers.

The thieves were from well to do educated families with husbands as high ranking officers in the industry (SAIL steel plant), some of the husbands were even General Manager level...so you can imagine the depravity of these so called padhe likhe gawaar. They were all known to us and my mom used to socialize with them in kitty parties, coffee meets, parties etc. In the future too sometimes we were compelled to visit their houses for some function/get-together and saw our plants growing in their lawns. My mom maintained diplomatic silence but she was done being friends with those people, she simply put on a smile in these social gatherings for her husband's sake so as not to embarrass him.

Not all but a large chunk of Indians are basically the most uncivilized group of people you can find on this planet.....irrespective of their education, social standing or social group. No wonder we are where we are today, hum kabhi nahi sudhrenge. We can whine, complain and rationalize our pitiable plight by playing the blame game but as long as people don't change, we won't ever rise as a nation. 

I guess both the most wisest minds ever and the most barbaric/uncivilized in the world can be found in India. Nature balances everything.

After reading your story I wanted to share an incident from childhood where the father of my friend broke my single blade roller skates out of jealousy when I asked for some help from him, but I don't want to because that incident makes me angry even after so many years.

On 6/11/2018 at 8:59 AM, Trichromatic said:

Although wrong, you can understand why a leader would be corrupt, steal money at expense of public.

However this incident goes further below those type of leaders. Akhilesh Yadav had nothing to gain. 

yes that is why i am asking why would he do that? why would he jeopardize his reputation.  i believe there is more to it than what is seen. He himself indicated it.  This seems to be a conspiracy by officers to malign him. what would he get by breaking the house. The house for sure is broken once he left it.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:21 AM, asterix said:

These are the leaders Anti-Modi brigade are hoping to vote to power next year... As long as these leaders favour some casts or community, people are ok with it...

And what he is saying is harsh truth. you cant look away. Officers do all this buttering all the time when they are with VVIPs.