Ind batting not looking equipped for the upcoming Batathon

SK_IH

India's lack of bowling options will turn out to be the difference. If one of the 5 bowlers has a bad day we will be relying on Raina. On slow low Indian wickets it may work, not here. England otoh are blessed with good all rounders.

Krunal, Shankar and possibly Hooda should have been in the senior ODI squads for a while now. 

On 6/28/2018 at 7:42 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Roy- dhawan ( dhawan is better)

bairstrow- rohit ( rohit is better)

Hales- kohli (not even a comparison, kohli is miles ahead)

Root vs Rahul/iyer/karthik (if rahul plays he is better, iyer no way, karthik - only god knws which way the pendulam will swing)

Butler- dhoni (butler wins here, remains to be seen how much dhoni will narrow the distance)

Morgan- Raina/karthik ( morgan better then raina, with karthik again dnt knw which side of bed he ll wakeup)

Moeen ali vs pandya ( hardik at 7 is way better then moeen)

I dnt see the reason to worry to much, they may have players who start well but someone like rohit goes on a level of carnage that no other can 

I don't think it's a question of who is better in terms of skills and talent. England's sheer muscle is vastly superior.

I'd agree that Dhawan is a better batsman but  its  hitting prowess that is the most prized asset in ODI batting and Roys SR is 104 Dhawan is 93

52 minutes ago, Lannister said:

KL Rahul will be most destructive at the top. We will be wasting his talent if we made him to bat in the middle order. It's about time Rohit Sharma stop acting like a b!tch and take some responsibility as a senior member of the team to bat in the middle order. 

Middle order mei asli aukaat saamne aajayegi hitman ki, batting in middle order is most difficult in lois

Just now, jusarrived said:

How I wish Rohit sharma is played regularly in the middle order. Just 10 games is all I ask for. All our problems could be solved. 

10 games should be enuf for KL to make the opening spot his and I can bet on anything sharma will get exposed big time lower down the order. 

Haha wanted to say same

53 minutes ago, Lannister said:

KL Rahul will be most destructive at the top. We will be wasting his talent if we made him to bat in the middle order. It's about time Rohit Sharma stop acting like a b!tch and take some responsibility as a senior member of the team to bat in the middle order. 

Sharma does not have the game to play in the middle order, he's worse than Manish without the help of powerplays. 

A major problem with the team management is that they consider KL Rahul to be a replacement of Dhawan.
Rohit never gets dropped- while it should be Rohit who should be kicked out.
So, the actual problem never gets solved and our team crumbles in important matches.
Rohit should sit out while Dhawan and Rahul should be the openers.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

There's valid criticism and then there's prejudiced hyperbole. Rohit never has had rotating strike with the field spread out. Nor does he have a problem in clearing the ropes. He'd do far better than your deluded predictions.

He has been a failure for 6 years in middle order

18 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

Sharma does not have the game to play in the middle order, he's worse than Manish without the help of powerplays. 

It's the toughest job and should fall on the responsibility of a senior player. Making Rahul bat in the middle order who is a natural opener will hinder his development. It's not easy to adjust your game for two different positions for Tests and ODIs. 

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's the toughest job and should fall on the responsibility of a senior player. Making Rahul bat in the middle order who is a natural opener will hinder his development. It's not easy to adjust your game for two different positions for Tests and ODIs. 

No.3 will be ideal. It’s almost like opening. In England we’re likely to lose wickets early.

23 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

A major problem with the team management is that they consider KL Rahul to be a replacement of Dhawan.
So, the actual problem never gets solved and our team crumbles in important matches.

We can try him in the middle order as we don't have a suitable replacement yet. But keeping Rahul away from the team is just plain stupid. 

We can try him in the middle order as we don't have a suitable replacement yet. But keeping Rahul away from the team is just plain stupid. 

I agree.
But he gets into the team only as a replacement of In Form Shikhar Dhawan under Kohli.
Rohit gave him a chance in middle order but he failed there.

43 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah true.
But is Rahul given an extended run in the #4 position?
He is being used as a backup to Shikhar Dhawan.
That's what I felt is wrong.

yup he needs to be given a long run at 4

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

but ur asking here to drop rohit n make rahul open , how is that solving no.4 problem