India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Normally I would have laughed but right now so pissed that Dhoni ko gaali dene ke siwa dimag mein kuch aur process hi nahi ho raha hai bhai !!!! Sports mein haar-jeet toh hoti rehti hai but public ko saala aisa chewtiya banate hai kuch log  aur public ko bhi kuch hawa nahi lagti :sad_smile:

Chill out, have some singhara and balushai. And be proud that usko hard ball se darr nahin lagta hai.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Chill out, have some singhara and balushai. And be proud that usko hard ball se darr nahin lagta hai.

Kabhi without pads and shoes batting ki hai hard ball ke samane against fast bowler. Vo bhi ye 155 g wali hard ball nahi, vo 60 rs wali hard ball, 200-250 g ki to hogi vo. Isko kehte hain hard ball se dar na lgna

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Kabhi without pads and shoes batting ki hai hard ball ke samane against fast bowler. Vo bhi ye 155 g wali hard ball nahi, vo 60 rs wali hard ball, 200-250 g ki to hogi vo. Isko kehte hain hard ball se dar na lgna

Aur saath mein dead line telephone se communication bhi kar leta hai apna mahi bhai.

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Ankit Sharma said dhoni changed his approach ,tweaked his technique ,something like that since the start of ipl .he sure did , by becoming even worse lol 

He defends anything pertaining to current Indian side.i have clearly vhighlighted this issue many times but it's laughable people still believes we don't have replacement and these mediocres bunch( dhoni,Pandey,Raina)ll win us WC.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This has got to be the worst ODI game i have seen ever-- and we are masters of chasing.

Dhoni and Raina GTFO!!

It reminded sad old days of 90s when once Sachin gone the mediocre bunch would not even tried for moral victory.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

It reminded sad old days of 90s when once Sachin gone the mediocre bunch would not even tried for moral victory.

What about late 00s when sachin's gone... India wins because he used to slow us with his tuk tuks. Don't forget those.

@velu :no:

Still trying to decode why they batted so meekly. Not just Dhoni but Kohli and Raina too. If you lose 3 Wickets early, does that mean you stop playing to win. Pitch had no demons. Bowling was nothing special.  I mean 3 boundaries in 119 balls, there is no explanation. You can't let Moeen and Ali dictate. I kept waiting, AB maarna start karenge but maarna start hua hi nahi.  Fearless cricket sirf baato se nahi hota.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Still trying to decode why they batted so meekly. Not just Dhoni but Kohli and Raina too. If you lose 3 Wickets early, does that mean you stop playing to win. Pitch had no demons. Bowling was nothing special.  I mean 3 boundaries in 119 balls, there is no explanation. You can't let Moeen and Ali dictate. I kept waiting, AB maarna start karenge but maarna start hua hi nahi.  Fearless cricket sirf baato se nahi hota.

Virat has not looked in great (his usual ) touch so far this series though he has scored runs

MS once again showed he has not become proactive when he needs to be or may be not capable to do so

Expecting anything from Raina is futile

Only guys in the team that play fearless cricket are Dhawan and Pandya,others are too mechanical or just not capable 

Edited by SK_IH